That's What I Like

Ranboo watches as Tubbo zips up his hoodie, expression fierce, stance tense.

"Are you sure we should do this?" He questions nervously, scratching the back of his neck beneath his own hoodie.

Tubbo turns to him, eyes hard, "This is the only option Ranboo."

"Um, no," Ranboo shifts, "I feel like, there are many, many, other ways to go about this."

"This is my only option," Tubbo corrects, crossing his arms before adding, " So , it's your only option."

Ranboo looks down at him, raising an eyebrow, unconvinced.

"We are doing this," Tubbo states firmly.

Ranboo sighs, "Of course dear, anything you say dear," He says sarcastically.

He's starting to think this friendship has a major power imbalance... and it's not in his favour.

Tubbo grins, "I knew you'd come around eventually. C'mon, this will be fun Boo."

Ranboo purses his lips, "Yeah, I'm sure, for you."

Tubbo's grin widens.

"This is what you signed up for, by living in my house," Tubbo shrugs.

"Apartment," He corrects, smiling despite his impending doom.

"Whatever," Tubbo waves a hand.

"I feel like this debt is slightly unfair," Ranboo huffs, "By living in your house, I what? Have to suffer public humiliation?"

"Yes," Tubbo stares at him.

Ranboo laughs, reaching out to pull Tubbo's hood up and over his head, ruffling his hair, "You're pure chaotic evil."

Tubbo grins up at him, teeth showing, "You love me for it."

As Ranboo stares down at the boy - decked out in a green dinosaur hoodie which should be adorable and yet is somehow intimidating - he thinks that maybe he regrets befriending the physical version of the devil on his shoulder.

But maybe he likes it a little too much.

Either way, he doesn't think he really had a choice in the matter.

Tubbo gets what Tubbo wants.

_____

Tommy wakes up suspiciously comfortable.

There is no foot in his face.

He blinks his eyes open in confusion, scrunching up his nose as he yawns.

Blinking blearily at his surroundings, the world blurs for a moment before becoming clear.

He stiffens.

This isn't his house. What the fuck. What the fuck. What the fuck. What the-

"Oh my god, shut up ," A voice growls beneath him.

Wait, beneath him?

Tommy lifts his head, eyebrows furrowed. He looks down and lets out a yelp.

What the fuck.

"Wilbur?" He croaks out at the man, who is glaring up at him.

The man grabs him by the elbow, dragging him back to his chest.