Fire And Ice Collide #24

You are queen of your land but have a meeting with the queen of Arendelle aka Queen Elsa. Now, while she may wield snow and ice, you wield fire and have full control of it and have done since birth. What happens when the two of you meet?

Requested by Sky_Kazama (A/N - Hope you like it)

I have just arrived in Arendelle for a meeting with the royal family. To say I am nervous is an understatement. For I have never met anyone else who has magic... of any kind actually. My main thought is, what is she going to be like? Kind and smart or rude and self-centred? Either way there isn't long till I find out as my carriage has just pulled up in front of the castle. "Presenting y/n l/n of (your kingdom's name)". A man called out my name as I left the carriage. 

Once, out of the carriage, I take a quick glance around the place. It is a nice castle just from judging the outside. Anyway, I am escorted inside and it's even nicer than the outside. It is not what I expected though. In the books, the interior of the castle was mainly purple and green but it seems as though they've switched it up and added some blue. Makes sense since Elsa wears blue since her powers were revealed. Yep that's right, I've done my research. Any good ruler does research on the kingdom they want to become traders with.

Eventually, I arrive in the throne room where the queen and the princess are waiting. "Your majesties, Queen y/n l/n of (your kingdom's name)." I bow to them and they do the same. "It's a pleasure to meet you your highness." Queen Elsa says gently. "Pleasure is all mine. I must say it's refreshing to meet someone like myself." "How do you mean?" The princess asks. "Well, I also have magic. The only difference between mine and the queen's is that I wield fire not snow and ice." "And you can fully control it?" The queen questions. I nod my head in response. "How?" "I can show you if you think it'll help." I say to her. She smiles and nods. 

After the meeting and the trade agreement had been sorted, the queen offered the two of us to go to her secret place to learn to control her powers. "What makes you not want to tell people about this place your majesty?" I ask her. "It's the spot I often come to to try and work on my powers. It's perfect because no one comes here so if something were to go wrong again, I won't hurt anyone. And please, just call me Elsa." "Okay... Elsa, first things first, powers like ours are all based on how well we control our emotions. How are you at handling those?" "Erm, better than what I was lets just say that." 

Discussing emotions didn't take very long and then we moved onto the next part of teaching her to control her powers better. Which is surprising because she seems to control them quite well. "Okay, think of who or what you love most and the magic will flow through you. Mine is slightly different. If I get angry, my magic is set off. Luckily, we haven't seen my angriest side yet." Elsa takes a deep breath and relaxes. "Alright try and turn the water in that fountain in front of us in the shape of something you really want. Can be literally anything." I tell her. 

It takes a moment for her to use her magic, I assume she's thinking of what to change the water to. Though with a swift flick of a wrist, the water changes shape and turns to ice. Only, the result is quite shocking maybe even in a good way. "I am so sorry I have no idea where that came from!" Elsa says panicking as I inspect her work. The image she created was the two of us in a romantic sort of scene where fire and ice are colliding. But it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen! "Don't worry about it. I actually kind of like it." "You do?" She asks nervously. "I do." 

A moment of silence passes before Elsa speaks again. "What if... what if we make teaching me to control my magic a regular thing and maybe... if getting to know each other goes well... we can... court each other?" So, that's why she seems nervous around me compared to everyone else. I smile at the idea and say, "Yeah, I'd like that." Could be another good way to unite both our kingdoms but I don't say that because she's seems smart enough to already know that. Not to mention she, as well as her magic is beautiful. I would like to see where this goes. 

Ending this one here. Sorry if it seems shorter than normal. Writing this tonight has been hectic while trying to look after my puppy who btw would not let me sit down and type this up. Oh well still love him to pieces. Anyways, what did ya'll think of this? Let me know in the comments. Requests are still OPEN and don't forget to VOTE! :)