I'll Never Leave You #39

You fear Elsa, your girlfriend is loosing interest in you so you ignore her on your way to Arendelle to visit Anna. Only when you both arrive does Elsa confront you about you ignoring her. Will you feel better telling her or will it make you feel worse? 

Requested by PrincessElsa17 (Hope you like and I tried to keep it as close as I could but may have changed a few details) 

Your POV: 

Ugh, the last few days have been so lonely to say the least. Elsa's rarely around and she's spending more time with Honey Maren and Ryder. Why would she spend so much time with them and none at all with her own girlfriend? Is she interested in one of them and no longer interested in me? Well, if she wants to ignore me then I'll just ignore her back. That should help me figure out if she is losing interest in me. "Y/n, pack your stuff, we're heading to Arendelle first thing tomorrow morning." She tells me and continues to ride off past me without even an explanation as to why. Is it just a friendly visit or a formal visit? No matter, I'll be ignoring her the whole time we're there. 

Elsa POV: 

I woke up and it's dawn already. I reached out my hand to nudge y/n awake but her spot was empty causing me to jolt up in panic. It didn't take long to change and head out of our hut. I sighed in relief when I saw her already on a reindeer which also confused me. At least she's ready to go I suppose. Normally I end up waiting forever for her to get ready for a long trip like this one. "Aren't you riding Nokk with me like normal?" I asked her but she started trotting in the direction towards Arendelle. Someone's eager. Nokk was quick to arrive and I mounted him and easily caught up to y/n. Though once we caught up to her, she sped up into a gallop. Hmm, if I didn't know any better I'd say she's avoiding me. I'll see how the rest of the trip goes and if I'm right I'll confront her when we get to the castle. 

Your POV: 

Ignoring Elsa has to be one of the hardest things I've ever done. Not sure how much longer I can go ignoring her but I have to keep it up. Anyway, the journey to the castle is a few hours so when we arrive I can use the excuse that I'm tired to continue avoiding her or something like that anyway. I've not failed to notice the confused looks she gives me every time she tries to catch up to me and I gallop off or if she tries to talk to me I just won't answer her. 

Time Skip 

Elsa POV: 

Okay so y/n's definitely avoiding me. Now to figure out why. Also, if she's avoiding me, then why did she come along with me? She could have easily made up an excuse to stay in the forest. Unless she came so she could ignore me to make me feel bad for something? If so, what have I done to upset her? It can only be the reason she's distancing herself from me which is unusual. But in other news, we've just arrived at the castle. Nokk gallops off probably back into the water and before I can even say anything to y/n, she's walked off into the stables. Actually this is a good time to confront her because she won't leave the reindeer until he's fed and watered and got a bed set up for him. 

Your POV: 

I think she has realised by now that I'm ignoring her. So, before anything could be said, I fast walked into the stables to take care of SnowRidge, yep that's his name deal with it. Anyway, I thought I was alone finally but then Elsa comes into the stables. She has no need to come into the stables since Nokk literally lives underwater given he's a water spirit and all. "What's going on with you?" She asks me. Oh great here it comes. "You've been ignoring me all day, why?" She continued. "I'm ignoring you because it's easier to take yourself out of the puzzle before the other does." I tell her. It's the best way I can describe it. "What's that supposed to mean?" "Like you don't know." 

Elsa POV: 

I'm beginning to get frustrated with her now. She's purposely not telling me why she's ignoring me. "Obviously I don't know otherwise I'd be able to fix whatever's going on between us!" I say ending the sentence in a half yell. "It's happened with everyone else in my life, why would you be any different?" She says. I was shocked by her statement. What does she mean? "What's happened with everyone else?" I asked. "They leave." Oh. OH, now I understand! She thinks I'm loosing interest in her and will leave her. She wipes a few tears from her eyes and I go over to her and hug her. "Trust me when I say this... I'll never leave you." "Promise?" I hug her even tighter and say, "Promise." And it's a promise I intend to keep. 

Ending this one here. Not too sure how I feel about this one. Lemme know what you all think. Requests are still open. Don't forget to VOTE! :)