Protector Of The Forest #25

You and your family live in the Enchanted Forest but you are not Northuldra. Instead, you are part wolf and have the ability to control ice. What happens when you meet Elsa after feeling a strange sensation as though the forest was connecting you to her?

Requested by bbogicwolf (A/N - Hope you like this I did change it slightly from your original request). 

My whole life I have lived in the Enchanted forest with my pack. However, we are not normal wolves. Not only do we have the ability to transform into humans whenever we please, we all have the ability to control an element. My mother has earth and my father has fire. I on the other hand have ice. Our job is to work along side the spirits of the forest and protect the forest. Anyway, after mist surrounded the forest, everything seemed extremely quiet. Until I felt something new... something strange. Almost like a connection, I don't know I can't explain it. So, I investigate. 

When I found out what it was that I felt. It was not what I expected. For I found a group of people. One of them in particular drew my attention to them. A platinum blonde haired woman wearing a blue dress. I watched over them as they conversed with the Northuldra tribe. However, the fire spirit burst into flames and I saw her using magic to put them out. Not just any magic. She too can wield ice. Maybe she can even wield snow. (I can only control ice). 

Making sure I don't get spotted by anyone, I run off far away from the flames. Eventually, I reach my den. Luckily, my parents are off out. Hunting most likely. All that's left to do is just relax and wait for tomorrow when I find that girl and meet her in human form. I just better keep this hidden from my parents. They don't trust anyone who can't transform into both wolf and human. 

Time Skip 

Next morning rolls around quicker than I care to admit. But as soon as I remember the purpose of today, I quickly get up, stretch and run out of the den before my parents wake up. Once I reach the edge of the Northuldra village, I morph into my human form and hide. I'll remain in hiding until I can get her alone. Which surprisingly doesn't take very long. 

The woman comes out of one of the many tents and begins to wander away from the village. In fact, she's heading towards me. Is this actually a good idea? What if she sees me as a threat? But I'm not in wolf form. Damn, I don't know what to do. But before I can walk away, she is too close for me to run off again. But she also knows something is up because she's on edge and is looking around like she's waiting for someone or something to pounce at her. "Who are you? Show yourself! I know you're there!" I sigh. Might as well attempt to let her know I'm not a threat. 

I step away from the tree I was hiding and make myself visible. She turns her head toward me, magic at the ready. "Who are you? You're not from this tribe are you?" She questions with an aggressive look plastered on her face. "My name is y/n. And no, I am not one of the Northuldra's." "Well then, what do you want here?" She practically yells. Her magic becoming more visible on her hands.  "It's hard to explain but I felt this really weird sensation... like the forest was connecting me to something or in this case, someone. I didn't realise at first but I know who it was sending me to now." "Oh yeah? Who and why?" She says clearly not believing me. "You, and I don't know why but I know it's because we both share pretty much the same power." 

The magic from her hands vanished. "You have magic?" I nod my head in response. I think only of ice and what I want to do with it. Within seconds, ice covered my hands and I was able to make small shapes. The water spirit being one of them and Bruni aka the fire spirit being the second. At first, the woman seemed amazed but that quickly changed back into being defensive. "Okay, so you have magic. What exactly are your intentions?" "I'm one of the many in my family with the gift of magic. It's our duty to help the spirits protect the forest. I believe that you are here to do the same." Her face seemed to soften at that. "I also believe our powers are somehow connected which might have something to do with saving the forest." Elsa asks, "Okay. So, what do we do?" 

Ending this one here. Let me know what you all think of this one. I will write a second part if you would like if this reaches 10 votes at least. Anyways, requests are still OPEN and don't forget to VOTE! :)