Fire And Ice #18

Requested by Cupido2541 

A/N - Please note, this is a daughter reader one. So, yes it is different to what I usually do. 

Your POV: 

It was just another day for me in Arendelle. I have isolated myself from everyone I care about due to my powers. Although my powers are different to my mothers. You may have guessed, my mother is Queen Elsa. My powers are different because I have the ability to wield fire. The only problem is, I don't know how to control it and burn everything I touch. I know my mother has tried everything to get me out of my room but it's for everyone's safety that I stay away no matter how hard it is. A knock sounds at my door. "Y/n, honey, you need to come out some time. I have already told you I will help teach you to control it." My mother said from the other side of my room. 

Elsa POV: 

I'm seriously worried about my daughter y/n. She's scared that she will hurt someone with her powers like I was at her age. I sighed. I was about to walk away from her door when surprisingly she opened it. I went to hug her but she backed away. "Y/n, it's okay. Just think about who or what you love the most and use that to control your powers." I told her in the hope to calm her down. She took a deep breath and hesitantly made her way towards me. I held my arms out for her to come to me and she did. 

Your POV: 

I hesitantly made my way over to my mother and hugged her. It had been so long that I had forgotten what it had felt like to hug someone. "Come on, you could do with some training right away." She told me. "Where are we going to do that?" I asked her. "We'll head to my ice castle. It's the perfect place to practise." I nodded in response. With that, we both went to the stables, mounted on our horses and galloped towards her ice castle. Once we were there, we dismounted and headed up the icy stairs. I began to panic. My first thought was, what if I burn the stairs and we fall 100 feet at least, what then? 

Elsa POV: 

I turned to see y/n almost hyperventilating. "Don't worry. Remember what I said, don't think about it whilst we're on these stairs. Also if they were to melt, I can just use my magic to make sure we don't fall." That seemed to calm her down. I let out a sigh of relief. "Okay, lets keep going." I say calmly to her. She's still clinging onto the rails but she is slowly making her way forward. "Look at that, we're here." I said to her. She looked around and let out a deep sigh. 

Your POV: 

As soon as mother said we had made it to the ice palace, I let out my breath which I didn't even realise I was holding in. If I am being honest, I'm just glad I got this far without burning anything. "Alright, I know I said to not feel but now that we are here, you need to let it go." My eyes widened at this. "Let it go? But-" Mother cut me off, "But, if you let it go, you can get it out of your system like I did when I made this place and since I realised you also need love in your life, it became so much easier to control." She told me. I turned so my back was faced towards mother and then... I let it go!

Ending this one here. I've left it open for a part2 if people want it. Also to the person who requested a daughter reader one, I hope you liked this. Anyway, let me know what you thought and don't forget to vote! :)