Fights And Fiery Reveals #40

You think Elsa has been cheating on you with Honey Maren and confront her about it. What you didn't know was she was planning a special surprise for you and needed her help. Will you reveal your own fire powers or will they remain hidden? 

Requested by anonymous 

Your POV: 

It was a perfect day in the forest... at least in terms of weather. The trees were their usual shade of red and everything was in order. All except for one thing. I'm not a particular fan of Elsa spending so much time with Honey Maren lately. Every time I've asked her if she wants to do something, she turns me down because she's apparently helping her with the reindeer again. Though there's one part I've not yet mentioned. When she says she helping Honey Maren with the reindeer, what she really means is, they play around with the baby reindeer and then hang out afterwards and Elsa completely ignores me, her own girlfriend. Maybe I ought to confront her about it but I have to be careful of my emotions and not get too angry or I'll reveal my biggest secret that even she doesn't know. My fire powers. My fire powers that I hide from everyone because fire is deadly and destroys everything in it's path. 

Elsa POV:

After spending the day with Honey Maren taking care of the adorable baby reindeer, I asked her if she could teach me more about them so maybe me and y/n can raise one together. I just hope she likes the idea of that since it would be a big step in our relationship to take care of another being, even if it is an animal. But anyway, after I've gotten all the information I could off Honey Maren, I went off to do my usual patrol around the forest to make sure everything was in order. Once I was satisfied everything was fine in the forest, I made my way home. Y/n will most likely be asleep by now as it is very late. 

Your POV: 

I know it's late now and normally I would be asleep but I just can't get rid of the fact that Elsa is probably still with Honey Maren since she hasn't come home yet. If she's still with her is she going to be doing her usual rounds around the forest before coming home? Either way, I am staying up until she gets back and I am for sure confronting her about this. I just need to make sure I don't heat things up accidentally. Anyway, I am sat sat on one of the chairs in our hut when she comes in. "Oh, you're still up? Normally you'd be asleep by now." She says to me surprised. "Yeah normally I would be but we need to talk." I tell her. 

Elsa POV: 

I raised my eyebrow when she said we needed to talk. This can't be good if she stayed up this late. Not to mention she looks annoyed. I have a feeling I know what it's about too but I can't reveal much as the baby reindeer is supposed to be a surprise. "Talk about what?" Is all that came out of my mouth. "Why you've been ignoring me so much and spending all your free time with Honey Maren?" Yep this is what I thought it was going to be about. I need to think of an excuse quickly. "She's my friend. I am allowed to be with my friends you know." Not the best but it was all I could think of. 

Your POV: 

She definitely lied to me given how fast she said that. "I don't believe that's all there is to it." I say to her. It's sure getting harder to keep calm right now but I'm trying my best but she's lying to me and it's frustrating me. "Okay, you're right. There is more to it than I'm letting on but not for the reasons that you probably think." My eyes widen at her comment. Whenever someone says something like that, it means they are cheating for sure. Now I am so mad. So mad that all I ended up thinking about was all the possible scenarios between her and Honey Maren which definitely angers me more. I didn't even realise it until it was too late. Fire appeared in the palms of my hands which again I hadn't noticed until the fire caught on the floor and the place was set on fire. Oh no. I did the one thing I never said I'd do. Reveal my powers. Elsa's eyes are wide, probably in fear which makes me run out of the place and far away from the village. 

Time Skip 

Elsa POV: 

"How long has she been missing?" Anna asks. She arrived here this morning. "She's been missing for two days now. That's why I asked you both to come here. I need help in finding her." Kristoff and Sven came with her too. Olaf stayed back at the castle, something about a poetry class with some of the kids I've no idea honestly. Anyway, we head back out to find her. Only this time we head deep into the forest. 

Anna POV: 

I got worried when Elsa sent me a letter that Gale blew over quickly telling me what happened between her and y/n. Elsa explained to me how she was wanting to surprise y/n with a baby reindeer and was learning all she could about them but because she couldn't tell her anything, y/n blew it out of proportion which I guess is understandable for that reason. As we got further into the forest we came close to the exit but then I spotted a cave. Of course! It's secluded and there's no one round for miles! It's the same situation as Elsa when I found out about her powers. My concern is though, why would y/n be afraid of us finding out when Elsa has magic and the other spirits are magic and the Northuldra follow magic. It makes no sense. 

/// 

Your POV: 

I found a cave near the exit of the forest that's far enough away from everyone to help me calm down and not lose control of my powers again. Elsa probably hates me for not only having powers but not telling her about them either. Am I being ridiculous? I don't know and will never know because I don't ever plan on going back there. My hands were on fire again and I had to release the burst of fire that desperately needed to escape. The line of fire flew right out of the cave entrance. "Ah hah. I knew I was right." It was Anna. Why/how would they find me? "No you have to leave it's not safe." Another burst of fire flew from my palms out of the cave causing her to duck. Elsa was next to appear in the cave. 

Elsa POV: 

I'll admit I'm really worried about y/n. Why wouldn't she come to me about her powers. She was about to let out a third burst of flames when I ran over to her to try and calm her down. "Whoa it's fine, okay. I'm here." She tries to fight me but of course I always win when I want a hug. When I hug her though, the flames in her hands immediately disperse and she wraps her arms around me. "Why didn't you come to me about this? I could have helped you to control your powers." I question her. "I don't know, I've never been accepted for them so I assumed it would be the same. "Of course we'd accept you for having powers, I mean, look at me." I say showing her one of my snowflakes. "If you come home I can teach you how to control them." I offer her. She nods and I take her hand in mine and we all head back home. "I suppose I can tell you why I was with Honey Maren so much now." I guess it's time I told her. She raised her eyebrow at me to continue. "I want us raise a baby reindeer together." Her mood changed instantly and she was excited by that. "So that's why you were with her so you could find out all you needed to know?" I nod and kiss her on the cheek as we make our way back home.

Ending this one here. This was waaay longer than I intended it to be. Anyway, what did you all think? Let me know in the comments. Requests are still open. Though after this week I'm closing requests for Elsa to focus more on my descendants one shots. Anyways, don't forget to VOTE! :)