Migraines And Meetings #33

During a meeting you're unwell with an awful migraine but eventually you can no longer hide it from Elsa. What happens after you faint in front of her? You are also her wife in this. 

Requested by LittleHufflePuff95 (Hope you like it, I didn't go with the usual flu sickness coz it's overused in fanfic so I went with a bad migraine instead. Hope that's okay)

Your POV:

I am stuck in a boring meeting with Elsa and not coping very well. The reason being, I cannot concentrate for my life right now because my head is absolutely pounding on the right side of my head that's been there all morning which generally means a migraine is coming. Fantastic. This is an important meeting as well. Where we talk about possibly trading with another kingdom. It's taking all I have not to put my hand on my head to stop the dizziness from the migraine forming. All I want is to sleep it off and be in total darkness but I have to get through this meeting first. Ugh. So, I try as best I can to pay attention but it's just not happening. 

Time Skip After Meeting 

Elsa POV: 

Y/n's been worrying me all morning. She barely paid attention during that meeting which isn't like her. My worry grew more when she left the meeting without a single word. Luckily, I manage to catch up to her. "Are you okay y/n?" "I'm fine." She's too stubborn to tell me or anyone for that matter when something is wrong with her and right now there is definitely something wrong. "Since when do you have a twin?" She says startling me even more and even more so when she faints right after saying that. "Y/n!?" I called to her and shook her body. I turn to the guard at the door where the meeting was held. "Go get a medic now!" He nods and walks quickly down the hall. I want to get her to her room but I don't want to do anything that might hurt her. I'll just wait until the medic comes and lets me know it's safe to move her. I'm just hoping it's nothing major. 

Anna POV: 

I was walking down the halls talking happily with Kristoff when his attention turned in front of us and turned into a concerned expression. Naturally, I do the same but it wasn't what I was expecting to see. Elsa hovering over an unconscious y/n. I quickly run over to them. "What happened?" I asked Elsa. "I don't know. She seemed out of it in the meeting then as we left she asked if I had a twin and collapsed." She told me. "Hmm, has she said anything about headaches lately? Also it sounds like her vision became blurry." Kristoff questions. I knew Elsa was about to answer him when the medic finally came to attend to y/n. Elsa told him everything that happened while she was moved into their room. 

Elsa POV: 

The medic examined y/n which was taking longer than I cared to admit. "Okay, doesn't seem like anything serious. She has just fainted from a migraine. Any idea what could occur her to have one to this extent?" I just shrug my shoulder because the main cause of migraines is tiredness but as far as I knew she wasn't having any trouble sleeping. Guess I was wrong. "How long will she stay unconscious?" I ask the medic. "Shouldn't be too long, a couple hours, a day at the most perhaps. But I'll leave some medication for when she wakes up and if lack of sleep is in fact the cause of it, then she needs a better sleeping pattern." I nod and thank him as he leave the medication on the bedside cabinet and leaves the room. Now all that's left to do is stay with her. 

Time Skip 

Your POV: 

I feel my eyes open and surprisingly, the light didn't hurt my head like it did before. In fact, my migraine seems to have gone. Wait a minute though, I don't remember falling asleep in bed. That's when I notice Elsa sat on a chair next to our bed. Hmm, wonder why she's sat there and not in here with me. She's asleep so I nudge her till she wakes. Her reaction wasn't what I expected though. "Y/n! You're awake!" "Yeah, what happened? Why don't I remember falling asleep in our bed and why are you sat on that chair instead of lying next to me?" "You don't remember collapsing after the meeting?" Then I remembered, my vision went really blurry and the pain became unbearable and just couldn't focus on anything then everything went black. So, I fainted from the migraine I suppose. "You've been prescribed some medication and I want to know if you've been sleeping properly lately." She says firmly which means if I lie, she'll know right away. "No, I haven't. I don't even know why. I just find I'm trying too hard to sleep at night and end up failing." 

Elsa POV: 

I'm glad she was honest with me but I'm also annoyed she never told me she wasn't sleeping properly. "Why didn't you tell me?" I question her. "You have enough to worry about besides me having a headache." I raise my eyebrow. "A headache that made you faint in front of me. I just want you to let me know if you can't sleep in future even if it means waking me up in the middle of the night, okay?" She nods in agreement, hopefully she actually tells me next time it happens. "How are you feeling now though?" I ask her. "Better but still tired." Thankfully, I have nothing else on for the rest of the day so I can spend it with her making sure she gets fully rested. I turned my head to let Anna know my plan but her and Kristoff must have slipped away quietly. So, I wander over to the bed and get in and cuddle up to y/n. I kiss her cheek as she rests her head on my shoulder and just like that, she's asleep. I might as well do the same. All the meetings we've been having lately has been exhausting. Clearly, because not long after, I find myself falling asleep too. 

Ending this one here. Let me know what you all thought and hope you all liked it. Keep those requests coming in! The other requests plus the Pentatonix one I'll do tomorrow after work. Anyways, don't forget to VOTE! :)