Pentatonix Saves Christmas #34

After leaving home, you accidentally teleport into our world and join Pentatonix. You return home three years later and you guys save a Christmas service by singing a capella. 

A/N - I suggest listening to the song if you don't know it. Also, let me know what your thoughts are on this one. Not sure if I rambled a bit at the end trying to finish it. Hope it's okay though. Lastly, let me know if the link to the song doesn't work and I'll try to fix it if needed. 

Your POV:

When I found out that my family was moving into a forest, I was not happy with that. Not surprised to find out it was mother's choice. I knew it was time to tell her that I am old enough to live my own life where I please. When I did tell her, thankfully she let me leave home even though she was upset about it since it wasn't fully planned out. But as soon as mother gave me permission to go my own way, I packed a bag and teleported to somewhere I had never been in my life. 

This new realm was strange and overwhelming. Buildings taller than castles, things I've never seen before, smells I've never smelt before. The vehicles move by themselves and there's no horse to pull them along and they move at great speed. Then I was approached by a group of five people. "Hi, you seem lost." The girl says. I still have no idea where I teleported too. "Yeah, where am I?" I say to them. "You're in New York of course. We're here because we're on tour." One of the guys? I think they are said. "Tour?" I questioned wondering what they meant. "We're an a capella group which means we sing without instruments and make the music with our voices. I'm Mitch, what's your name?" The one who I think is a guy. "Y/n l/n." I look to the others waiting for them to say who they are. "I'm Kirsten." The girl says with a friendly smile. "Scott." "I'm Matt." "And I'm Kevin. Do you sing?" 

The question took me by surprise but honestly, I've never actually sung in front of anyone before. So, I did the song mother always sang when I was little (all is found). She told me her mother sang it to her and Aunt Anna first. After I finished the song they stared at me for a moment. I assumed they hated it, how wrong was I. "Wow, you sound amazing, good enough to join us if you wanted. We are looking for another member." Scott says to me. Something inside told me to join these guys and take up singing. It's different and nerve-wracking but it might be an interesting journey to take. "Sure, I'm in." I tell them. 

They cheered happily and two of the guys, Scott and Kevin patted me on the back. "Our next music video this Christmas is going to be Mary Did You Know? It's a well known song." Kirsten said to me. "Hmm, can't say I know that one." I say, of course I don't know it though. "Alright, we need to get back to our apartment. Y/n you got somewhere to stay?" Scott asks me. I shake my head to say no. "Well, you can stay with us then and we can start practising for this years music video and we can introduce you to the fans. "Okay, do you have a photo of where we're going?" Mitch shows me a picture on some rectangular device and I imagine the place and tell the others to hold onto to me. As usual, someone who doesn't know I am about to teleport is confused which is to be expected. "Whoa, how did you do that?" And so I explained I have teleportation powers. They didn't seem to hate the idea either and actually thought it was cool. And little did I know this was the start of my life changing in a massive way! 

Time Skip 3 Years Later In Arendelle 

No One's POV: 

It is Christmas Eve in Arendelle and everyone in the castle is bustling to get the Christmas service ready. This generally happens after the bells are rung to bring in the holidays. It became part of the tradition after members of the public requested it to the now Queen Anna who happily made this happen for them. However, there was one problem. The choir who have never missed a service cannot sing as most of them seem to have gotten sick during the winter. Anna was trying to figure something out before the service can start to no avail. "The service will just have to go on with the pianist instead and everyone can join in if they know the songs." She says to the priest after trying to come up with a solution. She was just happy Elsa and everyone was back for the holidays. Well... all except one. She's disappointed that y/n hasn't come back for a whole three years. She thought she'd at least visit a couple of times. 

The service has now started and as Anna predicted, the music was a disaster. Little did she know though that the service was about to be saved by a group of humans with some of the most angelic voices ever heard. Y/n started off singing the first famous lines of Mary Did You Know? She stood up as soon as she started singing and began walking to the stage. She was soon followed by Scott and Kirsten, then Mitch, finally Kevin and Matt. Y/n was one of the main singers and tended to have similar vocals to Kirsten and Mitch depending on the song. This one she tended to do the higher and longer notes, a true power house of a singer. "Praises of the laaaamb!" She sung with the others singing lamb after her. When they made their way to the stage, they grabbed candles off the priest and they nodded at him in thanks and sung just like they did in their music video. Then blowing the audience away, y/n sang the line Mitch normally sings, "That sleeping child you're holding, is the great, I am!" And you all finish the song with the chorus. 

After that, everyone cheers and seemed more impressed by the fact that none of them needed to use instruments because of how good their voices were. Elsa and Anna of course were the first to wander over to them. "I can't thank you guys enough for saving the service. Also, who are you guys?" Anna questions them. "I know it's been three years but surely I haven't changed that much." Y/n says to her making both Anna and Elsa's eyes widen in realisation. "Y/n." Elsa says hugging her tightly. "You know a queen in another world?" Kirsten asks y/n. "Know me? She's my niece and Elsa here is her mother." And then they began asking y/n where she'd been and what she's been doing and why she suddenly came back after so long. "I missed home I guess." Either way, everyone was glad y/n was back, even her sisters. And after the service was completely finished, it was the happiest reunion you can imagine. A great Christmas gift for both Anna and Elsa since they both missed their daughter/niece. Truly, a holiday to remember. 

Ending this one here. This was much longer than I intended, probably could have done this in two parts but oh well. Anyway, keep those requests coming in. NO SMUT REQUESTS! Don't forget to VOTE! :)