Watching The Sunrise #23

Requested by lovelygaypoison 

A/N - Hope the person who requested this likes it and sorry if it seems short. Reader is also Elsa's girlfriend in this and a royal guard. 

Elsa POV: 

It was still dark when I woke up but the reason I am awake so early is because for a little while now, I have been wanting to watch the sun rise with y/n. Unfortunately, whenever I look over at her, she is in a peaceful slumber. So peaceful, it would be cruel to wake her but today I cannot hold back! I must wake her up for this! I gently nudged her and she stirred ever so slightly, she's still asleep. I knew of another way to wake her. 

Your POV: 

A strange sensation on my neck caused me wake from the amazing dream I was having. I moaned slightly as the sensation continued. My eyes opened wide after hearing another moan that was not my own. I calmed down when I realised it was just Elsa kissing my neck with much force, then she just stopped causing me to groan in annoyance. "I see your finally awake." She says in a husky voice. "What time is it?" I grumbled. "About 4am." I groaned again, "4am? It's still dark out? I'm going back to sleep." I said and rolled over to my side and closed my eyes. 

Elsa POV: 

My eyebrows furrowed as she rolled over. "Please, don't go back to sleep." I said. "Why? It's too early." I sighed. "I was hoping to watch the sunrise with you. It's something I've wanted to do with you for a while now." She sat up then fully awake. "But why the sunrise? Why not the sunset?" She questioned. "Please, just this one time? I'll make it worth your while." I said smirking. "Oh yeah? How?" "I'll get you some chocolates and we can snuggle while eating them." "Okay, when you say snuggle, do you mean actually snuggle or the snuggle we say to people when we mean something else?" I laugh at that slightly. "The second one." 

Your POV: 

I pondered the thought of staying up and "snuggling" and eating chocolates at the same time. It's something I've wanted to try so I guess if I do this that'll be my opportunity. "Okay alright, I'll watch the sunrise with you." I told her. "Yay!" She squealed excitedly and hugged me. She then got up and made her way over to the bay window. "Come on, it's starting to rise now." "I'm coming." I replied as I stretched on the bed before making my way over. I sat down on the comfy cushion next to Elsa by the window and we looked out at the sky. 

Elsa POV: 

We watched as the sky slowly become brighter and brighter until the sky was perfectly blue. Eventually, y/n had to get ready for her duties as a royal guard. She was instructed by the general to train some new recruits. So, I take this opportunity to go into the town and by some chocolates for later on as promised. Lets just say the chocolates are going to make our snuggling session very interesting, hehe.  

Ending this one here. Sorry it's so short. Just didn't feel like I needed to write a huge one shot for this request. Anyways, let me know what you all thought and don't forget to VOTE! If I have not seen a request you have sent, either comment again or send me a pm. Requests are OPEN! :)