The Fight #36

Elsa comes back to the castle for family game night but you both have a huge argument about being left behind when they went to the Enchanted Forest and the fact you had to find out all this from Anna instead of your own girlfriend. Will it be a big enough argument for you to break up or will your relationship be saved. 

Requested by PrincessElsa17 (hope you like it, I tried to keep it as close to your request as possible) 

Elsa POV: 

After the Enchanted Forest was saved and all the spirits were calmed down, I decided to stay there for a while. Then a few weeks later, Gale sent me a letter from Anna wanting me to come back for game night. Of course that's not the only reason I want to go back. I've been away from y/n for so long and I still need to fill her in on everything that's happened. How I died and came back to life because Anna saved me again and becoming the fifth spirit. That's why right now I am riding Nokk to the castle. I honestly can't wait to see them again! 

/// 

Your POV: 

Anna told me that Elsa was coming tonight for family game night. Well, now would be a good time for her to explain why on earth she decided to move away from the castle without telling me. I am her girlfriend after all so I don't understand why I've been kept in the dark about all of this or why I didn't get to go along with them. To put it simply, I'm rather annoyed with her and it doesn't help that she moved without telling me like I mentioned because I don't know what this means for us. Will she want me to move with her? Would I want to go if she offers? Or would this just simply be the end of us? 

Time Skip To Just Before Game Night 

Elsa POV:

When I arrived at the castle, normally the first thing I'd do is find Anna and the others who are usually in our lounging area but that's not my priority right now. I ask around for y/n but no one claimed to have seen her. Hmm, where could she be? I even checked her room and she wasn't in there. Then Olaf came wandering over. "Olaf, have you seen y/n?" "Elsa you're back! Y/n's in the library. You better hurry she's really upset." "Okay thank you Olaf." And with that I rush to the library. I just hope that not telling her anything right away is the cause of it even though it most likely will be. I sighed as I approached the library. Might as well fix things. Here goes nothing. 

Your POV: 

I sat in the library refusing to talk to anyone. Anna came in a few times asking if I was going to join in game night. I politely declined knowing I'm not really in a particularly good mood right now. I sighed as I sat on the bay window and stared out. There was only one thing to drag me out of my unwanted thoughts. "Y/n." I didn't have to turn my head to know who it was. "Y/n, please let me explain everything that's happened." I turned to her and raised my eyebrow at her. "No. You don't get to explain what I already know. I'm annoyed at the fact I was left here without any knowledge of what happened until Anna came back and told me everything herself. And the worst part being you left Arendelle without even telling me. What does that mean for us?" 

Elsa POV: 

After hearing her, I never realised just how hurt this would leave her. I had planned to come back and tell her everything I just didn't know when but I knew I had to come back when Anna asked me to. "I'm sorry I didn't come back sooner and for leaving you in the dark. I left you here because I didn't want to put you at risk of being in danger too. I knew it was going to be dangerous. Heck I didn't even want Anna to come originally but she was so insistent on coming along with me."  "Lets be honest, the only reason you came back at all is because Anna asked you to. Yeah I know she sent you a letter because I was with her when she wrote it. To put it simply, you were never going to come back to tell me at all." 

Your POV: 

I'm getting kind of sick of her excuses now. We all know I'm right in that she only came back because Anna asked her to. Maybe this is the part where Elsa does in fact break up with me and I go back to my life of wandering all the kingdoms in the world. "That's not true y/n. I was going to come back as soon as everything was in order at the forest which it is. That's the only reason I agreed to coming back otherwise I'd still be at the forest right now. And Anna isn't the only reason for me coming back here." "Then what else is it?" "I know I left you here without knowing anything and I'm really sorry for that. But maybe we can have a fresh start in the Enchanted Forest together." I partly saw this coming I suppose. Do I even want to go somewhere new and change my whole lifestyle? "You don't have to give me an answer straight away but I leave first thing tomorrow morning. I'll wait for you by the gates until the sun is completely up then I'm back in the forest. Why don't we in the meantime find the others for game night?" Elsa holds her hand out to me. I sighed and took it. It's going to take a lot of thinking but if going to the forest means staying together then maybe it won't be such a bad idea. 

Ending this one here. Let me know what you all thought. REQUESTS STILL OPEN! Don't forget to VOTE! :)