An Enchanting Voice #4

Requested by Wolfgish392

Elsa POV:

It was still early morning and I had just finished going around the Enchanted Forest making sure everything is peaceful. I was with Nokk, the water horse who I transformed into my ice horse with my powers. Then, I heard it. A gentle, almost soothing feminine voice just humming somewhere in the background. "You hear it, too right?" I asked Nokk. He whinnied and began trotting towards the sound of the voice. I ran to catch up to him and I realised he stopped behind a large boulder. I went over to him and peered my head around to see what he was staring at.

Your POV:

I decided to get supplies whilst it was still early. As I made my way back to the Northuldra village, I began humming a tune that has been stuck in my head for a while. Suddenly, a horse made of ice appeared out of nowhere. I was slightly on edge at first but as soon as I realised, he wasn't going to charge at me, I calmed down. I took a good look at him. He was a regular build of a horse and I knew he was made by magic. I wondered the face he was made of ice, if the fifth spirit aka guardian of the Enchanted Forest made him. Then, the horse whinnied excitedly and pointed his muzzle towards a large boulder. "You got a friend behind there?" I asked him.

Elsa POV:

I sent Nokk over to the girl to see what she would be like with him. As he can sense good people. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard him whinny and the girl spoke, "You got a friend over there?" Now was the time to decide if I was going to make myself known to her. But before I had the chance to do anything, Nokk galloped over to me and pushed me into sight. My eyes widened when I saw her. I'd never seen anyone quite like her. She had (y/c/s), (y/c/e) and (y/c/h). Most stunning person I'd ever seen, a treat to the forest and to my eyes.

Your POV:

When I asked the ice horse if he had a friend, he galloped towards the boulder and pushed out a woman. But by gods was she the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen, wait why did I think that? "I'm Elsa, I don't believe I've seen you before?" Elsa, so that's her name. "I'm y/n. You won't have seen me. I only joined the Northuldra a while ago." I told her. "What made you want to join us?" "I just preferred the Northuldra's way of living." Which was the truth. "If you don't mind me asking, where were you originally from?" She asked me. "Well, I used to travel a lot. I stayed in Arendelle for a while but I decided to come here not long after and stayed ever since." She asked me some other questions and before we knew it, we were talking for a long time.

Elsa POV:

A few hours went by. I hadn't even realised I had been talking to this girl for so long. I decided I should head back. I stood up and helped y/n up too. "I should probably head back." I said to her. "Me too, I was supposed to be back with these supplies hours ago." She said with a guilty smile. "Want a ride?" I asked and motioned towards Nokk. "Erm, I'm not really that good on horses or even reindeers." She said. I walked over to her and gently grabbed her hand. "I assure you he won't do anything." I then got an idea. "Here, put your hand up towards him and if he puts his muzzle on your nose, he'll let you ride him with me." So, she did just that. I stroked Nokk to let him know it was okay to go along with it.

Your POV:

I put my hand out to Nokk like Elsa instructed and waited to see what he would do. Much to my surprise, he lent into my hand. He was cold but I guess that's to be expected with a horse made of ice. "Wow, he trusts you. Normally, he doesn't let anyone get that close to him except me."

Elsa POV:

I was amazed Nokk let her touch him. Even though I stroked him to say it was okay, I wasn't sure what he'd do. As I watched them interact, Nokk came over to me and I stroked his nuzzle. Suddenly, he pushed me using his thigh and I almost went flying. Y/n, caught me only neither of us realised at first quite how close we were to one another. When we did, we were both hesitant as to what to do next. Then, as if we could read each other's mind, she slowly began to lean into me as I did her. Her eyes closed as did mine and I felt her lips on mine. Once we pulled away, I laughed nervously and felt my face heat up. "So, how about that ride back to the village?" I asked her. "Sure, lets go." She said as we both mounted on Nokk and made our way back home.

Ending this one here. Not sure what to think about this one. Please let me know if you can think of a better title for this one. And Let me know what you thought and don't forget to vote! Also requests are open! :)