Storytime Magic #31

You use your illusion magic to tell a story. Elsa has told Anna about her feelings for you. Anna has made an appearance at one of your magical story events in the village. Will Anna keep Elsa's secret or blurt it right out? 

A/N - Not proofread like everything else on my account 😂

No Ones POV: 

Everyone in the Northuldra village was settling down around the huge bonfire. Even Anna, Kristoff, Olaf and Sven took time out of their busy lives to witness the storyteller. Elsa had told them about the one with the magical ability to create illusions and how they use it for good instead of manipulating others. Any who, this storyteller is about to start and everyone has fallen silent, all eyes on this one person. You should do the same too and get comfortable. 

Your POV: 

Once the silence fell, I knew it was time to begin my story. "Today, we follow the mythical, legendary Tulikettu. The mystical fox who runs at the end of the northern lights." I use my illusion powers to make it looks like the northern lights had appeared above the top of the bonfire. Several gasps and awes were heard as I continue. "He runs across the sky in search of something. But what?" The fox I made appear in the illusion of the northern lights looks down in the fire. Next, I use the fire to create two more red foxes. A vixen and a cub. "Awe, he has a family." I hear Anna whisper to Kristoff. I quickly change the scene to the illusion now focusing on the vixen and cub running. 

Elsa POV: 

I don't know what it is about y/n's illusions, they're just so beautiful and makes me want to watch them for as long as possible as is she. I've told Anna about my feelings for her then she asked if she could come to the next story event that she does. I just hope she doesn't plan anything. Anyway, y/n's story continues to the vixen and cub being chased by hunters. A few of the younger children got a little scared by that but I know she wouldn't make it a gruesome story for their sake. At least I hope not. 

Anna POV: 

Excitement was an understatement when I found out Elsa likes someone. Knowing Elsa though she would shy out and never tell y/n. Which is exactly my reason for wanting to come to this magical story event as they've been calling it. I can see why Elsa would be drawn to her though and I don't just mean the fact she has magic. She's beautiful and seems perfect for Elsa. For now though, I'll continue watching her fascinating illusion magic as the two foxes run from the hunters. Though what happens next gets a huge reaction from the audience, and me. 

Your POV: 

As I make the two foxes run, I also make the hunters gain on them and shoot the mother. Near enough everyone lets out a loud gasp but it's all in part of what comes next. "With the unfortunate end of the cubs mother, they were fortunate enough that the Tulikettu had been watching them in the hopes they'd both escape. When he saw what happened to his mate, he sends the northern lights down the ground surrounding the hunters and blinding them. The Tulikettu told them to end their ridiculous and dangerous hunting of vulnerable animals. He knew they believed that if they found the Tulikettu they would be rewarded with riches and fame. So when they were blinded by him, they attempted to run off but ended up running into the trees and ultimately getting nowhere." I have now used the fire to show the hunters being blinded by the northern lights the fox had sent down to blind them. All the children cheer at that.

Elsa POV: 

I'm quite shocked at what she had planned for the mother of the cub but if the mystical father fox steps in and takes care of the cub then I'll be happy. It was a little dark to make the hunters be blinded but the quality of the illusions are amazing and everyone else is happy with it so I'll just wait and see what she does next. Though after that, I find myself staring more at her rather than her illusions. 

Your POV: 

As the end of the story comes close, of course, I use my powers to make the Tulikettu disguise himself as a regular fox to stay and take care of his cub. At least there's a happy ending in their for the cub. Just means for future magical story events I can create more stories about the cub with the Tulikettu. That way everyone stays happy knowing it really was a happy ending for the cub and in some ways the Tulikettu because he isn't alone. Anyway, it doesn't take long for everyone to disperse and head back to their tents after a long day. Anna offered to stay and help put out the fire. "So y/n, what do you do in your free time when you're not telling stories?" "Erm, usually just perfecting my powers and occasionally helping out with the reindeer. Why do you ask?" "No reason. What are your thoughts on Elsa?" I freeze dead in my tracks as the water continues to put the fire out. 

Anna POV: 

When I asked y/n about her thoughts on Elsa she immediately froze. She almost seems kind of red in the face. Not sure if that's through being so close to the fire or what I just asked. "Err, she's a nice person, we get along just fine." She seemed confused so I thought I might as well just tell her since Elsa won't tell her herself. "What would you say if someone I know likes you as... more than a friend?" That seemed to grab her attention. She stared at me. "That depends who that someone is." "Oh I don't know... maybe a blonde haired winter spirit whose too nervous to tell you herself." "Elsa?" 

Your POV: 

Did Anna really just tell me that her sister likes me? Wow, I never realised she liked me back. Then again, she either hid that really well or I'm oblivious. "So, what now?" I ask. "Now, you go to Elsa and ask her on a date." "I don't know. What if I'm rejected?" "Are you kidding me? There's no way! Now go on! Go to Elsa! Better yet, here she comes, now's your chance!" Anna says before pouring the last lot of water into the fire putting it out completely and running off. "Great story tonight y/n. Little dark about the hunters but the cub got a happy ending at least." "Yeah, I hadn't really planned anything proper for tonight so I kind of went with the flow. I hope it made sense to everyone." "It did." "Oh that's good then." There was an awkward silence and I decided against asking her out afraid of being rejected. In fact, I was about to bid her goodnight when she blurted out, "Go out with me." The famous snow queen turned winter spirit just asked me out? So much for Anna's comment before about her being too nervous. "Sure." I say. "Meet me back here tomorrow noon." She tells me and just before she wanders off, I say with my best flirty smile, "I look forward to it." 

1195 words! Holy cow, I feel like these get longer every time! Anyway, let me know your thoughts on this. Requests are still OPEN! Don't forget to VOTE! :)