Sep 13th 2021

Chester thrusts became heavy and faster, Candy's moaning became louder and louder, he was waiting for Chester to come again, this would be his fourth or fifth time.

"I'm gonna cum!" Chester shouted, ejaculating inside Candy. Once finished, he pulled out and semen leaked out of him, dripping down his blue pants, and onto the cold metal table beneath him.

Candy got up off his sides, laying on his stomach taking Chester's cock in his mouth. "Look at the mess I've made! I guess I'll have to clean it up if I want another round~" He gave him a quick blow job, cleaning the semen off his dick.

"Round 5?"

"Five? It's bad enough we're being watched, but cmon Candy...you want more?"

"I don't care that they're watching, now they know whose bitch I am~ and besides look, it's still hard. It wants to be back inside me~."

Candy ordered Chester to sit down, as he climbed ontop of him, sitting on his lap. He licked his fingers, sticking them inside of him so it would be easy for Chester to fuck him.

"I'm all yours~."

Candy opened his legs, and wrapped them around Chester's hips. He brung the chimpanzee down, sloppily kissing him, he winced at Chester's size, "Fuck! You're so fucking big Chester! Oh god, you're going to break me!"

Chester hitched his breath, he let his arms rest on the side, fucking him hands free. He briefly closed his eyes, when he opened them, he looked down at Candy. His eyes closed, he could hear echoing in his ear. It was of Candy, he was getting a flashback of the first time they had sex; when he took Candys anal virginity. Chester placed a hand on Candy's ass, he slapped it twice, jiggling it.

Tightly he squeezed it, spreading his cheeks wide, teasing him by pulling out, not fully but leaving the tip in, than he slammed hard, Candy let out a loud shriek, "I can't hold it anymore! Oh god, oh fuck! I'm gonna pee! I'm peeing!"

Piss started to shoot out of Candy, and onto his face, Chester didn't pull out, he kept going, this was kinda turning him on. As the stream started to calm down, Chester pulled out, and told Candy to get on his knees. Candy did so, he placed each hand on Chester's leg, and started at Chester's big thick hard dick, wondering what he was gonna do. One eye was closed, one eye was halfway open. He was covered in his own piss, and boy did it feel good to finally let it all out.

Chester started to jerk himself, Candy automatically assumed he was getting a facial, so he stuck his tongue out telling Chester to go ahead. Instead, Chester also had to go to the bathroom, so he pissed in Candy's face. Surprisingly, Candy swallowed some of it, and the rest of it he let stain his clothes, and shoot down his body onto the floor.

When Chester was finished, Candy began to suck his cock once more, extracting his semen out, swallowing it all, careful not to waste a single drop.