Jealousy

My favorite love triangle Chester x Candy x Popgoes

"I don't care about him." Chester hummed, closing his eyes leaning his body back.

"Ohhh?" Candy purred, "Are you....jealous of Popgoes?"

Chester scoffed, "He can't beat me."

Candy laughed, leaning over crawling to sit on Chester's lap giving him a kiss.

"You're still my number one." He whispered against his lip.

Candy felt something press against him, reaching his hand underneath him in the water it was Chester's dick. Chester's hard dick.

He took it in his hand, Chester softly laughed seeing the look on Candy's face.

He stood up, sitting against the rim of the tub, opening his legs letting Candy come between. Candy held Chester's dick with two hands, closing his eyes leaning forward as he started sucking on it.

Chester softly moaned Candy's name. Moving his wet hair out of his face. He then held Candy down, thrusting his dick down his throat. Stopping when Candy started to choke, gag and cough.

Candy wiped his lips with his arm, using the other to jerk Chester off, licking the shaft.

"Let me sit down." He whispered, sitting back down in the tub, pulling Candy closer to him. Kissing him as he did so, he sat Candy down on his lap, his dick lined up against his back. They started making out, forgetting that they were both turned on and ready to fuck.

"Think we should let some of the water out?" Candy shook his head, Chester laughed.

"Look at you, taking control." He teased, but Candy didn't hear none of it. He stood up in the tub, placing his leg neck to Chester standing overtop of him. Chester's face was between his asscheeks, his tongue inside of his hole trying to loosen him up. Candy grabbed Chester's face, pushing him deeper on him.

Chester of course doing all this was stroking his cock. Making sure it was growing to the biggest size it could get. That way Candy could feel all of him.

"Chester...mmm... fuck!" Candy wrapped his arm around Chester's neck, leaning forward.

Chester held onto Candy's hood, squeezing them apart. Helping himself get a good angle while fucking Candy.

"You're gonna make me cum!" Candy moaned, tilting his head up, cupping Chester by the cheeks, kissing him. Their tongues fought in each other's mouth, Chester ended up accidentally bitting his own tongue. He was close. He was trying to focus.

"Shit." He groaned, slamming Candy's body down on his dick, coming inside of him. Candy scratched Chester's shoulder, reacting to his body being pumped full of cum. Chester had a load inside of him.

Chester pulled out of Candy, turning Candy around. Candy's back against Chester's stomach. He lifted Candy's legs in the air, putting his dick back in.

"Didn't you cum!?" Candy exclaimed.

"Yeah, but you didn't." He said, sloppily kissing his cheek. Chester started to bounce Candy's body up and down against his dick. He wasn't going fast, he was going slow. He had a slight feeling in the back of his mind that he overdid it.

Candy pulled on his hair, moaning out softly. He held Chester's hand, tightly squeezing it. Chester softly laughed, Candy wasn't getting anywhere with this. So, he used his free hand to jerk Candy off. This, combined with everything else Chester was doing to him was quite the effective job. Within minutes of him starting, Candy was shooting his load onto his stomach. Some of it landing on his face.

Once Candy opened his eyes, hinting that he got it all out, he started to pant heavily, he was tired. He was sore. The sore part wasn't gonna kick in until tomorrow morning.

Chester pulled Candy back by his neck, trying to kiss him. Candy giggled, going along with it. He turned back around, sitting on Chester's lap. Only before tucking Chester's dick down so it he doesn't wake it up again by sitting in it.

Candy pulled away from the kiss first, softly kissing his nose, and other parts of Chester's face. He brought his hands up from under the water, wrapping them around Chester's neck and shoulders.

"I love you." He muttered, pressing his forehead against him lying down.

"I love you too." Chester whispered back in his ear.

Candy climbed out the tub first, reaching over to pull the drain stopper out of the tub so it could start to drain. Chester took this opportunity to smack Candy's ass cheek. Candy let out a soft, "Oh!" Hearing Chester's devious laughter behind him.

"What?" Candy asked softly and confused.

"My cums coming outta you!" He responded, laughing. His cum was sliding out of Candy and down his legs. Must've happened from the edge of the bathtub pushing against Candy's stomach. Causing the cum to start falling out of him.

Candy reached his fingers behind him, wiping his leg. Chester's cum was in fact falling out of him.

"Are you pushing it out?" He giggled.

Candy shook his head embarrassed and starting to panic. Chester wrapped Candy in his towel, staring at the bottom of his legs. He carried him to the room. Neither one of them had a 'proper' set of pjamas. For the most part, they just slept in their underwear.

The following morning, the soreness really hit Candy. When he woke up, he couldn't feel his legs. They were numb, they were tingly. His body ached. Chester wasn't awake yet. He was however in fact snoring. Loudly.

Candy tried to get himself ready for the day, but the moment he took a step forward away from his bed he immediately fell flat.

Chester woke to the sound of Candy's struggles and attempts.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"What do you think?" He growled.