Christmas Dinner

"Carter, what are you doing?" Caden asked.

"Holding Jr." He replied.

Caden lightly chuckled, "I see that, but why are you holding him like that?"

"He pooped."

"Aren't you gonna change him?"

He shook his head no, like he was scared to change a poppy diaper.

"I hope you never have kids..." Caden mumbled, taking Jr out of his younger brothers hands.

"Where's the diaper bag?" He asked him.

Carter shrugged, "Cailan normally has it, but she's in the bathroom changing her bloody tampon..." he said.

"I heard that!!" She yelled, opening the bathroom door, hitting Carter in the face with it.

Cailan took Jr from out of Caden's hand, he went to help his brother off the floor.

"Now I see why you don't talk much..." he said, taking him into the kitchen.

"What happened to him?" Cian asked.

"Cailan hit him with the door..."

"On accident?"

"No, intentionally."

Cian rolled his eyes, handing his brother a paper towel to dry his nose, "Where is she now?"

"With her favorite nephew..."

"Cade, Cariaid! C'mere ..."

The pair walked into the kitchen, "What happened to-."

"Save it." Cian said, "One of you time this, the other one takes it out. Our dear sister must've forgotten her place, so I have to remind it to her."

Cian walked out the kitchen, searching for her sister. He noticed her clapping her hands along with Jr.

"Someone's in trouble~" Cadence sang.

Cailan turned to see her brother staring at her with such disappointment. "Give Cadence our nephew." He ordered.

Cadence snickered silently as Cailan gave Jr to him. Cian pulled Cailan outside, he widened his ears to listen to Cailan being told off.

"Boys, what are all 4 of you doing in the kitchen?" Their mother asked.

"Carter got hit by the door, no thanks to Cailan." Caden explained.

"Cian is out there yelling at her for doing so, so he's making us two time whatever's in the oven..." Cariaid complained.

"Carter, are you all right?" She asked him.

He nodded his head yes, "Cade go get your brother and sister, Caden, Cariaid, Carter go back in the living room. Actually, Cariaid your father needs you for something. He should be in the basement."

Cariaid groaned in annoyance, as he opened the basement door. Carter went back into the living room, while Caden and Cade laughed at their brother going into the basement.

"I bet you're happy Chester is an older child." Camilla said to her sister.

"I'm happy that I've only got one grandson, and not multiple. I bet Candy was scared to death, thinking he'd push out more than one baby at a time."

"Candys a twin, right?"

"Identical."

"Speaking of, where did he and Chester run off to? They left Jr here, and drove off..."

"They're buying me some blueberries for the bread I planned on baking, they have been gone for quite a while."