Sextest

Chester laid down on his side, using his hand to support him. Candy came and laid down next to him, smiling. Chester noticed his smiling, so he wiggled his ears for him, leaning over to peck his lips.

Chester pulled back, closing his eyes to do it again, and again, and again. Chester giggled lightly, smiling at Candy.

"Don't do it." He teased.

Candy climbed upwards, grabbing Chester's chin with his hands, planting a kiss on his forehead. He started from the top, making his way down to the bottom of his face. He unbuttoned Chester's uniform shirt, licking his chest.

Candy leaned over to kiss Chester. Chester didn't hesitate to kiss him back, dancing their tongues in one another's mouth. While Chester had Candy's face in his hand, Candy reached below to Chester's zipper to his pants, pulling the zipper down, reaching his hand in between to pull his cock out from his boxers.

Chester pulled away from the kiss,
"How'd you know?"

Candy smiled, humming. He climbed ontop of Chester, facing away from him. His ass was in Chester's face, his face inhaling the scent of Chester's cock. Chester reached up to pull down Candy's pants and underwear, sticking his finger inside Candy's ass.

"Nnghhh..." Candy moaned, his cold hitched breath breathed against Chester's cock, making it twitch.

"You wanna have a contest to see who cums first?" Chester suggested.

Candy looked back at him with a determined smile, "You're using your fingers to please my ass, I'm using my mouth to please your dick. You know you'll lose first."

Chester raised a brow, "Really now? I guess it's time to test that theory."

Chester sat up, pulling Candy by the legs backwards a little to position him. He sucked in his fingers, coating them his saliva, inserting his pointer finger back inside Candy's ass.