Pregnant Kitty in Heat

Candy sat down on the couch, patting the edge of the cushion for Chester to come sit down on. He
pulled down Chester's pants and underwear, taking his cock in his hand, jerking at it and using his tongue to lick and suck on it.

Chester tried to push Candy away, by pressing his palm against Candy's forehead gently pressing away, but it wasn't working. Candy was horny, he wanted sex, although the doctors advised that he not have it during the last few weeks of pregnancy. Just in case, if Chester doesn't pull out, leaving Candy having to push semen out his ass, he might risk pushing the baby out too. Regardless if uses a condom or not, no sex.

"Candy, you heard what the doctor said." He laughed.

"I don't care! I want sex, and I want it now! That doctor doesn't know what the hell he's talking about! The baby won't come early if you fuck me, just go slow and remember to pull out."

"We haven't had sex in about 4 months. You know what a build up does to me."

Candy looked up Chester, smirking. "No. I don't. Why dont you...come and show me what a build up does to you."

Chester bent down, kissing Candy on his lips, pulling at his shirt, laying him down on his back, climbing ontop of him. He pulled down Candy's pants and underwear. Kissing his thighs, sucking on his toes. Candy rubbed his pregnancy belly, feeling for the baby kicking at his stomach.

"How does it feel?"

"G-Good!"

"Is that so?"

Candy nodded, he stuck his fingers in mouth, purring softly.

"Fuck me babe!" He moaned.