Repeat of History

Candy laid down on his stomach, looking up at Chester in his eyes.

"What?" He questioned.

Candy smiled, purring as he laid underneath Chester, cuddling ontop of him.

"No wonder Jr likes to lay on me till he falls asleep, he gets it from you!" He joked.

"Like mother, like son." Candy whispered, lifting Chester's shirt up to kiss his abs.

Chester laid down on his back, pulling up his shirt to help Candy explore his body with his tongue. Candy sat ontop of Chester, leaning his body forward , continuing what he started.

"The bleeding stopped, we can have sex now. Put it in, I won't bleed."

"You sound sure of that. Even if you have stopped bleeding, your ass needs to heal. You pushed out a 5 pound 7 ounces baby. You have to close up, you'll be as tight as you were when you were a virgin; my virgin."

Candy wasn't tying to hear his husbands excuses on why he didn't want to have sex. After all, he was the one crying at the checkups about having to hold off on sex until 9 weeks after Candy gave birth.

"You we're just excited to start a sex countdown a day after he was born! Now, you're acting like someone with erectile disfunction!" Candy pouted.

"I don't want to wake the baby." He lied.

"You always say that! Jr's been nonstop sleeping since he was born. He's only really opened his eyes when he's getting a bath, or in a really loud place. He's not a newborn anymore! He's 3 weeks old!"

"I know how old our son is Candy. I was there getting my hand broken when you struggled to push him out that small little hole of yours because you refused to get a C-Section."

"I didn't wanna get scarring! You would touch me less, like Popgoes and my sister."

"Yeah, I'd touch you less if you had a stomach scar from childbirth." Chester mockingly laughed, switching with Candy so that he was now lying down.

"I feel bad for him..." Candy said, "Their relationship was really cute and they seemed happy at first, but it's like..."

"He's lost feelings for her?"

"Yeah...Popgoes just seems so...miserable being around my sister...and I know he's only staying because she's about to birth his kids, but if I were him I'd file for divorce and split custody of the twins."

"Have one twin raised separately from the other. What an amazing repeat of history Candy."