Chapter 77 (not fr lol)

Was reading chapter 77 of My Suha and got inspired ✋🏾😔 I was writing the ending then got started on the midway part cause ideas keep coming and I can't write that fast 😭😭

"You know I don't want you hanging around him, anymore. That weasel is dangerous. I don't trust him, he seems like a snaky flakey."

Chester covered Candy's mouth, which was already covered with his own hands but it wasn't efficient enough of the job to silence his moans.

"Here, use mines." Chester whispered, "You're not being quiet enough, the others will hear and get suspicious. Would you rather have Oldy, Cindy, or Blank catch us?"

Candy took Chester's hand off his mouth, "Neither!" He yelled with a soft whisper, placing Chester's hand back over his mouth, kissing the palm. 

Chester clenched his eyebrows, as well as his teeth, he started fucking Candy faster. Candy started to grip on the back of Chester's shirt, his 'nails' digging through, scratching Chester's body up.

"I'm gonna cum!" He whispered, pulling out. Candy's eyes widened, he wanted Chester to come inside of him, rather his sperm shooting all over his body, covering himself. Chester shot his load over Candy's stomach, some of it dripping down his rib cage and onto the quartz floor underneath him.

Candy was panting loudly, his eyes rolled to the back of his head. Chester took his hand off Candy's mouth, who was panting hard, out of breath like he did all the work.

Chester slightly chuckled, bringing Candy close to him in a tight embrace kissing the top of his head.

"Was I too rough?" He asked.

Candy tightened his hold on Chester, shaking his head. "No, but I didn't want you to pull out of me..." He whined.

Chester gave him another kiss, "Oh, I'm sorry~ I'll make sure not to do that next time."

There was a knock at the door, followed by a voice. "Candy?"

Candy pulled away, with a slight gasp. Fear in his eyes, as he looked up at Chester.

"Bah, Cindy found us. Such a buzz kill isn't she?" He winked.

Candy nodded, he ignored fully what Chester said and was focused on calming his beating heart down. He clutched his hand over his chest. Chester pulled him in to hold him again, trying to get him to calm down.

"Cálmate...cálmate..." Chester whispered, cradling him.

Candy nodded, trying to calm down but he really couldn't. His fear was taking over him.

"Do you need help getting dressed? I'm sure she ran to go get a key."

Candy shook his head no, then realized. "Maybe a little..." He said, he could get his shirt, tie, and vest on just fine. It's just his pants and underwear he would need help with. Chester was a big guy, he was gonna be in pain for a little while more.

Chester stood up, tucking his cock away zippering his pants up, he held onto Candy's hand, helping him slide back into his clothes. He ran his fingers through Candy's hair, trying to put it back into the 'messy' form it normally is in.

"What were you doing in the room back here?" Cindy asked, glaring at her brother who still had a tight grip on the handle.

"That's none of your business." He said, clearing his throat. He brushed past Cindy, she managed to get a quick look at Candy's body, seeing all the bite marks and hickey's bruised on him.

"Did...did he do that to you?" She asked, snatching him by the arm.

"Let go of me!" Candy scoffed, tugging with his sister.

"Tell me the truth!" She yelled.

Old Candy groaned, overhearing the twins fighting again. "Hey hey! The fucks going on!?" He yelled.

"Cindy snatched my arm up! I fell asleep back here then she woke me up. Now that I'm trying to sleep in my room she's upset about that." Old Candy turned to Cindy, who was crying.

He let out a loud sigh, "I don't care what goes on In your personal lives, nor what either of you fight about. Just...keep it down, I wanna take a nap for once in my life." He said, dismissing the twins.

Cindy ran off crying to her room, Chester came out, he stood next to Candy who leaned up to give him a kiss. He gave him a kiss, yeah, but he also kinda felt bad for Cindy.

"You coming?" He asked.

Chester nodded, "Yeah...In a sec..."

Chester tried to go talk to Cindy, but she wasn't opening the door for anybody. He decided to let it go, and caught up with Candy.