Untitled Part 20

"Chester, we have to go back!" Candy moaned out, getting trapped underneath Chester's body.

"No we dont, your sister will let us in."

"She's sleep by now."

"Old Candy?"

"He wouldn't be able to find his way to the door..."

"Blank? Penguin?"

Candy shook his head, Chester rolled over, sitting up. "Damn. Next time I'll just have to steal the keys from the office." He joked, Candy blushed.

"Yeah, it is a real shame though..." He laughed, turning towards Chester, noticing the bulge trying to break free from his pants. Chester noticed Candy staring, and sought out to tease him.

"Hey! My eyes are up here~" He coo'd.

Candy blushed bright red, turning the other way huffing a lie. "I-I wasn't looking at you! I was looking at the cars below!"

Candy broke free, "Chester, we--!"

"I'll make this quick. I promise." He told him.

Candy squeezed Chester's shoulder, nodding. Softly groaning, as he tried to pull his pants down, he was so nervous, so shaky. He was gripping on the waistband, but couldn't get them down. Chester had to help him,

Candy wrapped his arms around Chester's neck, pulling him down. Whilst Candy was doing all this, Chester was ejaculating inside of Candy, which lead him to do this. Normally, Chester would hold his hand, but he couldn't. Not with this position, and not at the location they were at.

Chester weakly laughed, wheezing. Candy let out a soft whimper, feeling Chester's seeds swimming inside of him, but at the same time falling out of his gaping hole. Candy turned over, getting on his hands and knees on his stomach, leaning forward showing Chester his hole. Chester purred, admiring the handy work he committed in only 11 minutes.

~

"So much...so much cum inside of me..." Candy murmured.

"I'll pump more in you when we get back." Chester murmed back, helping Candy get dressed, tucking his own cock back in his pants.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 04 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

A Book of Chandy Drafts (Chester x Candy) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें