17

Preston couldn't believe the woman he'd dreamed about forever had his cock in her mouth. Her tongue danced around his shaft, sending new sensations through him. He always knew sex with his mate would be ten times more intense than sex with anyone else. Oral sex had taken a toll on him. He wasn't expecting the feeling. The urge to come almost overwhelmed him. He felt like a teenager for the first time again. Nerves took root. This was his mate. He needed to make sure he satisfied her at all times. Her blond head bounced, sucking him deep and tight.

"Fuck, Caroline," he groaned, reaching out to take her hair in his hands. The silky strands slipped through his hands, holding her head. Caroline hummed, sending vibrations through him, his tiger pushing him to take her. One of her hands cupped his balls, massaging them, shooting sparks through his body. With a grunt, he released her hair and gripped the bedsheets. His tiger overtook him for a moment, making his hands shift to claws before he gained control.

"Caroline baby, you are making me lose control." She chuckled and sucked harder, pushing him over the edge. He lost full control and slammed his cock deep into her mouth, dumping his seed down her throat. To his shock, she swallowed, smiling up at him.

"That was amazing," he whispered, caressing her face. She leaned into his touch, closing her eyes.

"This has been the best afternoon," she told him, crawling up to snuggle with him. Preston wrapped her up in his arms, looking down at the woman he loved. Loved? Yes, he loved her.

"I am glad you had a good afternoon. What do you want to do for dinner?" He rubbed his hand up and down her arm, kissing her temple.

"We can cook something here. I know Liam will be happy if you stay."

"I'd be happy to stay. I love spending time with Liam. He is a smart kid."

"Speaking of that smart kid, he is going to wake up from that nap soon. Let's get dressed." Caroline climbed out of the bed, bending over to put her clothes back on. Preston took a minute to admire her body. He loved her curves.

"You are a beautiful woman." Unable to resist, he wrapped his arms around her waist from behind, nipping at her neck. Her giggle had him sucking gently to leave behind a mark where his bite will be when she agrees to mate him.

"Preston," she whined with a laugh, turning around to kiss him. He dove in, sucking on her tongue.

"Mama?" Liam's voice came through the door. Preston sighed and released her so they could quickly finish dressing.

"Hang on, sweetie," Caroline called, tossing her shirt over her head and opening the door. Preston yanked his shirt on just as she let Liam in.

"What are you and Preston doing?" Liam asked, cocking his head to the side. Preston smothered a laugh, wondering what Caroline would tell him.

"We were cuddling. You know when you are sad or scared you want to sleep with me?"

"Yeah," he answered, frowning.

"Well, Preston was helping me feel happy."

"Were you sad?"

"A little, but I enjoy being with Preston and he makes me happy. Do you mind if he sleeps here some nights?" Caroline knelt to speak with Liam at eye level.

"Sure, I like Preston. He is nice and if he makes you happy, okay." Liam shrugged and looked over Caroline's shoulder at Preston.

"Thanks, bud. Do you want to have dinner tonight, the three of us?" Preston asked, placing a hand on Caroline's shoulder.

"Can we go out?" Liam asked, his eyes glowing with excitement.

"That is up to your mom," Preston answered, not wanting to overstep.

"We can go out. Want to try that pizza place that just opened?" Caroline asked, standing up and taking Preston's hand. As Preston squeezed her hand, he felt a sense of pride that they were acting like a family.

"Yes! I love pizza." Liam jumped up and down, spinning around in excitement.

"Go get a bag of things for you to play with and we will head out in five minutes," Caroline told him. Liam turned around and ran off, talking about the toys he wanted to bring with him.

"Can I bring my tablet?" Liam yelled from the front of the house.

"Yes," she answered and in a lower voice for his ears only, "It will help him wait for dinner to arrive at the table. He has a hard time being patient at places like that."

"He does? He strikes me as a quiet kid."

"Yep, waiting for his food is the only time I see him act like a typical five-year-old boy. You'll see." Caroline pressed a kiss to his lips and left the room. Preston smiled, following her like a lovesick puppy.

The trip to the pizza parlor was quick and, sitting at the table, Preston saw just what Caroline meant.

"When will our food be here?" Liam asked as soon as they sat down.

"We have to order first," Caroline explained, opening the menu and showing him his options.

"I want pepperoni pizza." Liam took out his tablet and turned on his games, ignoring Preston and his mother.

"That was easy," Preston commented, looking at the menu himself. "Do you want to share a pizza?" he asked, looking at all their options.

"Anything you dislike?" Caroline asked, looking over the menu with him.

"No mushrooms, other than that I'm pretty easy with pizza."

"What about a margarita pizza?" Caroline pointed to a white pizza with basil, and Preston scrunched his nose.

"Not my favorite. What about the meat lovers?"

"Too much meat, what about a supreme with no mushrooms?"

"Sure, I can eat that."

"Perfect, we are ready to order when the waitress comes over," Caroline replied, smiling at him. Preston couldn't resist and kissed her gently.

"Nice to see you two come to your senses," their waitress remarked. Preston frowned. He didn't know her personally.

"Be nice Trysta, it was me who finally came to my senses," Caroline replied with a laugh.

"Good. What can I get you three?"

"Liam would like a children's pepperoni pizza. Preston and I will share a large supreme with no mushrooms and light on the veggies," she answered, handing Trysta the menus.

"Drinks?"

"Water for me, apple juice for Liam and?" Caroline turned to look at Preston.

"Coke for me," he answered, sliding a hand down to rest on her thigh.

"I will get that in for you and your drinks out in a few minutes." Trysta smiled and walked away.

"How do you know Trysta?" Preston asked. He thought Caroline hadn't been here before.

"She has come to a few Mate Me events at the inn. No mate yet, but she is optimistic," Caroline explained, leaning into his body.

"I am glad we finally connected," Preston told her, pulling her close and watching Liam play on his tablet.

Let me know what you think! Thank you for being patient with my lack of updates.