29

Monday morning dawned, and Caroline climbed out of bed. Sleeping next to Preston meant she always had a good night's sleep. Today she'd be taking Liam to kindergarten. She felt a mix of emotions, excitement for him to be in school, sadness because she didn't get to see him during the day. Fear gripped her. What if he reverted to his super shy self and stopped talking to people he liked? Georgia and Caroline agreed to meet at the school today. In the future, one of them would drop off and the other pickup. She went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. While she waited for it to warm up, she brushed her hair. Staring at herself in the mirror, she sighed. She needed to get her hair cut. It was almost waist length and becoming difficult to manage. How would Preston like her hair? Did he prefer it long? Would he care?

"Why are you glaring at yourself in the mirror?" Preston asked, leaning against the doorjamb, standing in only his boxers.

"My hair is getting too long. Do you care what I do with it?"

"No. It is your hair. If you want my opinion, I like it long enough to grip when we have sex." She stared at him in surprise. Did he really just say that? "What?" Preston wrapped her up in a warm embrace, kissing his mate mark. Caroline shivered, leaning against his bare chest.

"You. You always know what to say to me. I won't cut it too short then."

"Okay." Preston ran a hand between her breasts, down her stomach to the curls hiding her womanhood. She watched in the mirror as he dipped a finger inside of her. Her moan came out without her consent. "I love when you moan for me." Preston pushed two fingers into her slick pussy, pumping in and out slowly. Caroline leaned back and closed her eyes. "Keep your eyes open. I want to see what your orgasm looks like on your face." His voice was rough with desire. Her eyes popped open, hers catching him in the mirror. They stayed connected until her orgasm crashed into her, sending her body into orbit. Preston scooped her up and walked into the shower, depositing her in front of the water. She turned to face him, letting the water wet her hair.

"That was a wonderful way to start the morning," she cooed, reaching down to stroke his thick shaft.

"I'm just getting started." Preston kissed her, shoving his tongue into her mouth with force. Caroline let him in. She loved this possessive side of him.

"God Preston," she whispered, pumping his cock, feeling pre cum drip out of the tip.

"Get on your knees and suck me." The only time Caroline let him order her around was during sex. She found it erotic. Kneeling, Caroline took him into her mouth, teasing the tip with her tongue. Preston's hands went into her hair, gripping tightly. She held her ground, not letting him shove her down on him. He would wait. She could also battle him for control. One hand gripped the base of his cock, rubbing up and down what didn't fit into her mouth. Caroline deep throated him without warning, drawing a choked moan from his lips. "Fuck Caroline!" She slipped her hand between her own legs to finger herself as she sucked Preston. "That's right, make yourself feel good, baby." He pumped in and out of her throat, hitting the back. She whimpered, her own orgasm so close. He yanked himself out of her mouth and hauled her to her feet before turning her around and bending her over. Preston slammed his cock into her dripping pussy. Caroline gasped, leaning against the cool tile wall, letting him pound her. His hand came down with a slap on her ass, sending another wave of desire coursing through her body, pooling in her core.

"Preston," she groaned, pushing back with her hips to connect with him.

"Damn, I'm..." his voice trailed off as Preston's orgasm crashed over him, spraying hot seed deep within her. Caroline followed soon after, letting her second orgasm of the morning take over. Her eyes closed and her chest huffed.

"Preston, I love you." He chuckled and kissed her gently.

"I love you more. Come on, I'll wash your hair." He picked up her shampoo bottle and washed her hair gently. Caroline closed her eyes and let him dote on her. The best decision she ever made was to stop denying the mate bond between her and Preston. She loved the man and loved how he made her feel. "Turn around, wash the shampoo out." She turned around and looked up into the eyes of the man who held her heart. "What?" he gave her a confused look.

"Just how lucky I am. I am glad I finally stopped letting fear and doubt control me. I love you and love how much you and Liam are already like father and son." He kissed her nose and smiled.

"I love Liam. He is a great kid. My tiger and I already see him as our cub." He gently turned her back around to put conditioner in her hair. Caroline let him direct her in the shower until they cleaned them both up and got ready for the day. When she stepped out of the shower, she heard Liam.

"Mom! Preston!"

"In the bathroom, baby," she answered, wrapping a towel around her. Liam's head poked in the bathroom.

"It is my first day of school. Why are you still in the bathroom?" He gave her an exasperated expression. She did her best not to laugh and held in her smile.

"We are almost done, and you don't need to be at school for another hour. Go to the kitchen and we'll be down in a few minutes to have breakfast. Preston said he'd make waffles." At the word waffles, Liam's eyes shone.

"I love waffles. Can I have strawberries and whipped cream?"

"Sure buddy. Go on down and we'll be there in a few minutes." Liam whooped and ran out the door. Caroline chuckled and looked over her shoulder at Preston, who was drying his hair with a towel. When he pulled it off his head, his hair stood up in all directions. Caroline let out a small "pfft." He grinned at her and kissed her lips.

"Go great dressed, or he's going to come back up here wondering why we are taking so long." Caroline sighed. She didn't want Preston to put clothes on. She wanted to stare at his naked form. After another few seconds of admiring her mate, she dressed for the day, then dealt with her hair. She French braided it, tucking flyaways in with bobby pins. Preston came into the bedroom, his hair combed down. She caught his eye in her vanity mirror and heard his tiger growl. A shiver of anticipation slipped through her body. He stalked over to her and, just to prove he loved her hair long, yanked her head back by her braid just hard enough to show her his strength. She smiled and let him kiss her, pushing his tongue in to explore all of her.

"Mom!" Liam's voice sounded from the bottom of the stairs.

"Tonight, I want you to wear your hair like this," Preston ordered with a wink and one more quick kiss.

"Yes, sir." She got up from her seat and went downstairs to help Liam while Preston dressed.