33

Caroline sucked on Preston's cock, loving the feel of him hitting the back of her throat. He said he wanted to try something new tonight. Her curiosity piqued. She couldn't wait to hear what he wanted. Her sex life had always been very vanilla, and she wanted different. He pulled her off his cock and lifted off the bed to her to press her against the wall. His hand went around her throat, putting slight pressure but not cutting off her air supply.

"Tonight I want full control," he whispered in her ear, sending goosebumps along her arms.

"Okay." Caroline would give anything to Preston; he was her safe space. Her immediate acceptance must have surprised him because his eyebrows shot up.

"If you want me to stop, I will at any moment." Caroline smirked and pressed into his hand, making his eyes widen.

"I won't ask you to stop because I know you won't hurt me." She peered up at him between her eyelashes. Preston growled and pressed his body into hers, holding her tight.

"From now on, you are mine to do with what I want," he murmured, holding her neck and capturing her lips in a bruising kiss. Desire raced through her body, making her moan. Preston's free hand undressed her lower half. Her clothing hit the floor, the cool air sending goosebumps up her legs. Preston released her neck, making quick work of her top and bra. "Stay." He pinned her with a dominating look. She bit her lip and waited against the wall. He walked over to his dresser and opened the top drawer. Reaching in with his hand, he pulled out a long length of silk rope. Caroline cocked her head, curious to see what he was going to do. Opening her mouth to ask, he held up a hand. "No talking unless I give you permission." Caroline nodded and waited impatiently. "Hands," he ordered. She held out her hands. Preston wrapped the silk around her wrists before he pulled them above her head. He attached the silk to a hook in the ceiling. She hadn't noticed it before. Her arms stretched above her head, not uncomfortably, but she did not have any movement. "Mmm, you are beautiful. Our safe word is red. If you at any time think this is too much use it and we will stop and reevaluate where you stopped feeling safe. Do you understand? You may speak."

"Yes."

"Good girl." Preston captured her mouth in another hard kiss, forcing his tongue in to play with hers. Caroline leaned forward, pressing her breasts into his chest. He released her and pushed her back against the wall. "Spread." He pushed her legs apart. She did and waited. He ran his hands down her body before stepping back to the same drawer. Damn, she never thought about snooping through his dresser. What did he have in that dresser? To her surprise, he pulled out nipple clamps. Those were something she'd only ever read about in her books. She waited with bated breath as Preston walked over to her and clipped one to her left breast. It hurt for a few seconds but turned into a dull ache, one she could handle. Tonight was about exploring her limits, and she would not back down. He put the other one on and smirked. "No sounds?" She shook her head. Although she wondered what would happen if she broke his rules.

"Do you want them?"

"I thought I said no talking?" She gave him a shrug, and he chuckled. "Oh, so it is like that?" Preston went into the closet and came back holding a whip with short tassels at the end. "Turn around and press your forehead against the wall. I want to see your ass." Caroline turned around, her body humming with anticipation. The first slap wasn't hard, just a warning. The second one stung, making her gasp. "Count to ten," Preston ordered in a deep, foreboding voice, one she'd never heard before.

"One." Slap. "Two." Slap. By the time she made it to ten, Caroline was gasping and her ass stung, but in a good way. Her pussy dripped, ready for him to claim her as his.

"Do you need to take a break?" Caroline shook her head, breathing through the sting on her ass cheeks. Preston reached out and rubbed at the sting, helping her feel better. She let out a little moan at his touch. "Good girl." Preston pressed kisses across her shoulders and down her spine to her bright red ass. He kissed each cheek before kneeling and swiping his tongue across her pussy. Caroline jerked forward, pressing her head harder against the wall. "You deserve a reward." Preston untied her arms and brought her over to the bed. He lay her on her back, her ass enjoying the cool sheets. He bent down and licked her again. A buzzing sound met her ears. She looked down to see a bullet vibrator in his hand. He pressed it against her clit, and she bucked.

"Fuck!" Preston chuckled and continued licking her pussy while he pressed the vibe against her clit. Caroline felt her orgasm crash on her. "Preston!" He kept the vibrator against her clit and pressed his cock at her entrance.

"Come again for me, my love. You did so well tonight." Preston slammed into her, making Caroline groan. He felt amazing inside her. Caroline put her hands on his arms, digging her nails in as he railed her. Slam after slam, he brought her to her edge again.

"Can I please come?" she begged, knowing he'd love it.

"You better!" Preston roared and slammed into her once, twice. On the third slam, she hit her orgasm, and he shouted out his release. Preston slumped onto her body, barely holding his body above her. She wrapped her arms around him, nuzzling his neck.

"I love you, Preston."

"I love you more. Thank you for being my mate." He rolled off her, and she slipped out of bed to check herself. In the bathroom, her ass was bright red with whip marks. She smiled and cleaned herself up before going back out to snuggle her mate. Preston was sitting up in bed with a satisfied look on his face.

"You okay?" she asked, crawling into bed after throwing one of his shirts on.

"More than. You were wonderful tonight. I can't wait to continue to explore this with you. I love you." He wrapped her up in his arms and they went to bed.

Don't forget to let me know what you think. This is my first time writing something a little darker in the bedroom.