(3) Blondes

'His purity surrounded him as a white veil, flairing around him as if it could never be tainted. A shadow surrounded me as if I was a black swan, eclipsing his wings every time he came near.'

~Jimin's POV~

"Come on Jiminie, please just do this one favor for me. I really want you to meet her!" Lisa pleads, looking me in the eyes as she sees me start to give in.

"You know I can't Li.. If dad finds out I helped you with this he'll be so mad. We're not even suppose to talk to them." I whisper the last part, shaking my head as I think about what he would do.

He'd be furious..

She had been talking about this girl for months, saying how she's never met someone so genuine and funny, someone that had made her this happy. I had never seen Lisa hold such a look in her eyes talking about one of her other friends, so could I really scold her when I found out where the girl was from?

Not all of them are bad right..

And by the way Lisa described her, she was always very kind, never giving any hints that her motives weren't genuine.

Maybe she really just wanted to be friends..

But I felt like there was something Lisa was hiding from me, almost as if she was choosing to leave out something for some reason.

Maybe I'm just overthinking it.

"He doesn't have to find out! All we have to do is leave after he goes to work, telling mom we're gonna go talk to the priest or something. He'll never have to know Jimin." She insist, practically begging me with her eyes to say yes.

"I don't know Lisa." I whisper, biting my lip as I become completely torn in the risks.

There were so many..

"Please Jimin. Do this for me." She begs, grabbing my hand and looking at me with pleading eyes, knowing full well that that look always succeeded in breaking  me.

How could I say no?

"F-Fine Lisa, but we're not staying all day okay?" I sigh hesitantly, my eyes softening as she pulls me into a tight hug. I was only about an inch taller than her, so I could still smell the strawberry shampoo we shared on her hair, the scent making me smile as I nuzzle my face in it.

I always loved her hugs.

"Thank you Min, I promise you'll love her. I think she said she's even bringing her brother, so you'll have someone you can bond with." She mutters, separating from me to give me another smile.

"Yeah, maybe." I whisper, nodding my head as I pull her in for another hug, nerves slowly rushing in my body as I think of talking to another boy from that side of town.

'Maybe he'll be nice.' I think, a certain raven popping into my head and making my cheeks turn pink.

I can only hope..

•••••••

"-And may the lord condemn those who commit such acts an eternity of repenting." His loud voice booms- Father Daniel, I think his name was. The guest speaker of the evening, who seemed to have a very strong opinion on the obedience of gods children.