(8) Pushing Him Away

He was a rose in a world of thorns, and it terrified me that he wouldn't blossom for as long as he chose to be with me.

*Mature*
*Sex*
~Author's POV~

"S-Shit"

Jungkook's grip tightens on the boy below him as his powerful thrust echo in through the room. The blondes screams are the only other sound as Jungkook violently fucks him, lifting the boys hips so he can slide in more effortlessly.

"Oh god- fuck, right there!" The boy below his pleads, his name something of which Jungkook hadn't even bothered to learn.

The raven lets out quiet groans of pleasure, pressing the boys head into the pillow to muffle his noise when he feels his orgasm start to build up.

He chooses to speed up his thrust dispite the other basically crying from overstimulation, throwing his head back when the boy only clenches around him.

It doesn't take long for him to finally cum, sweat glossing his skin in a thin layer. He closing his eyes as he lets the familiar feeling wash over him, the blonde continuing to moan like a slut when Jungkook finally releases inside of him, working the boys hips against his softening cock so he could ride out his high.

The ravens eyebrows crease when he pulls out in satisfaction, not bothering to check if the other had came before he immediately goes to the bathroom to wash off.

He had only wanted a distraction, a source of release from all the pent up thoughts he had had over the past couple weeks, but he just couldn't get a certain person out of his head.

He kept thinking that the more people he fucked would make him realize how un-special the boy was, but it only made it worse. All of these people looked the same to him and just reminded him of just how entrancing Lisa's brother really was.

It wasn't until he found himself constantly trying to pick people who fit certain characteristics that he realized he had a problem. I mean hell, this was the fourth boy he had slept with this week just to try and get some satisfaction.

And it was the third blonde..

He tried not to, but he couldn't help but imagine innocent blue eyes looking back up at him as he
bedded the nameless boys, and it only made him feel worse that him and Jimin had actually started to become friends.

Something was seriously wrong with him.

It made Jungkook angry that he couldn't just be with random people anymore without thinking of another person. It made him angry that such a clueless boy was doing something to him.

He didn't even know him.

"Fucking ridiculous." He hisses to himself, letting the water hit his back as he shakes his head in irritation.

He was suppose to hang out with the blonde yesterday but he couldn't even bring himself to do it, finding that every time he looked at Jimin he had to fight himself from kissing the breath out of the boy.

And Jimin didn't even know it..

They had only known eachother for two weeks and Jungkook had already developed a 'crush' on the blonde, not that he would ever admit that to himself.

In his mind he still told himself he didn't feel a damn thing, and that it was just because he was more horny than usual.

It was obvious he was lying to himself though.