(13) The Women

A/N- (The topic in the chapter I hold very dear to me and I honestly find it very disturbing. I was very hesitant to put it in but it needed to be done for their character. Do not read if your uncomfortable with the warning later on. Comment if you want me to summarize it)

Your touches felt like fire, and your lips like silk. They warned me that I'd burn if I went too close, and yet the only time it stung was when I lost you.

~Author's POV~

Darkness. The balance of light in every way and yet the only thing that can extinguish it. Jungkook had always thought of that word when he was with Jimin, darkness.

Maybe it was to remind himself of the difference between them, the inevitable reality that just as much as he balanced Jimin, he could hurt him. Or maybe it was to create that familiar wall like he did with everyone else, isolating him so that no possible happiness could touch him.

He deserved it, that's what he would tell himself. He deserved the beatings his father gave him, he deserved his mother dying, and above all he deserved an eternity without someone like Jimin.

An eternity without happiness.

Jungkook knew he was fucked up. Maybe he knew it from the moment Jin's mother met him for the first time, crying because she had never seen so many bruises in her life. Or maybe he knew it when he actually stopped crying, so use to the harsh hits and unpleasant touches that eventually he no longer felt them.

That's what he told himself at least, that he no longer felt them, that he could just keep taking it because eventually if he was lucky his father would kill him.

Jungkook never seemed to be lucky though.

It was why he sat here, drenched in sweat and surrounded by darkness, panting because every time he closed his eyes he'd see his father again.

He'd see her.

Jungkook had nightmares multiple times a week because of his father, but that wasn't what left him like this.

That wasn't what traumatized him.

It had always been her.

(Flashback)
(Warning- Grooming/Pedophelia)
12 years ago

"You will be on your best behavior, do you understand me?" A little Jungkook hears his father hiss, whimpering because of the bruising grip the man currently held on his arm as a result of their argument earlier.

Well it was hardly an argument, but Jungkook knew it didn't take much to anger his father these days.

It had only been a week since his mothers passing and the little boy was absolutely broken. He unfortunately had no time to morn the loss though, because apparently his father was already bringing a new women home.

He knew the man would beat him twice as hard if he cried, but the eight year old couldn't help but let the tears fill his eyes when he heard about the new guest.

It was as if nobody even cared that she died..

"W-What about Mom?" He had questioned, knowing it was the wrong thing to say when his father pulled him by his hair to make them eye level.

"That slut had it coming." Is all he said before throwing him on the ground and walking away.

Jungkook was young, but he immediately knew when he met the women for the first time that there was something unsettling about her.