(6) Secrets And Expectations

*(Mature Scene Warning)*

'I knew I wasn't right for you, and that I would only taint your beauty with ugliness. But I couldn't help but give in to you, because in the end I wanted to be beautiful too..'

~Jimin's POV~

"And he seemed actually really nice Tae, I think he might even want to be my friend!" I giggle, giving the raven in front of me a big smile as I finish telling him about my evening with Jungkook yesterday.

"And you said he's one of the outsiders? I must say, I never expected my innocence Jimin to be one to break the rules." Taeyung teases, giving me a small chuckle as he ujust himself on my bed.

"Keep it down Tae, my parents can't know about this or else Lisa will never be able to see Jennie again!" I whisper-yell, looking towards the door with worried eyes.

"And you won't be able to see your Jungkook." He says suggestively, wigging his brows when I slightly blush.

"I barely know him Tae, I'm only doing this for Lisa." I try to convince him, rolling my eyes when I only get a scoff in response.

"Says the person who just talked about him for the past thirty minutes." Taehyung chuckles, giving me an amused look when he sees me cover my cheeks.

"I did not! Don't you dare tell anyone that." I whine.

"Wouldn't dream of it Min, I'm just glad you got to finally have some fun after all the shit you've had to deal with." He says, giving me an apologetic look at the vulgar language.

"I just want you to be careful, I'm never one to judge, but the people from that side don't always have good intentions. You have to remember we're still different from them." He points out, making me slowly nod my head when I think of Jungkook and Jennie not being genuine.

I really hope they were..

"I-I think they are, he seemed genuine Tae." I say, sounding like I'm trying to convince myself more than him.

'Did Jungkook really want to be friends?' I find myself asking.

Taehyung seems to notice my sudden change in mood and goes to change the subject. "So was he hot? I mean he had to have been with how much your blushing talking about him." He teases, chuckling when my eyes widen.

"W-What no- I mean yes but.. H-He's a boy Tae." I frantically say, guilt twisting in my gut when I think about finding him attractive for even a second.

Jungkook was very handsome, but I wasn't suppose to think that..

I see him frown at my words, holding a certain look in his eyes before forcing a smile once again.

"O-Oh yea.. guess I wasn't thinking haha.." He trails off, his emotion seeming forced and making me furrow my brows at the sudden change. I open my mouth to ask about it, but he immediately cuts me off.

"Well it's getting late Jimin.. I think I'm gonna head home." He says quietly, giving me a tight smile as he quickly grabs his stuff.

"W-Wait Tae, your not gonna stay the night-"

"I'll see you tomorrow." He cuts me off, quickly opening the window he had come through and climbing out before I can protest.