(15) The Question Game

Life is pain.
And I know that in that pain I must choose.
For one of us to be happy.
I know it's not fair, but I must choose you.
Because if your in pain, then I am too.

~Author's POV~

"Jungkook stop!" Jimin giggles as Jungkook shakes his wet hair, splashing water in the blondes faces as droplets fly everywhere.

"Why would I do that when you seem to cling to me no matter what I do?" The raven muses, grinning as he feels small hands hold the sides of his head to keep him still.

"You know I don't have a choice." Jimin laughs, splashing the water at the raven for emphasis.

Unlike before, Jimin was now wrapped around Jungkook from the front, holding on to the raven for dear life all while trying to keep distance so their bare chest don't brush too often.

You could guess how Jungkook was feeling about this arrangement though.

"Oh sure you do. If we're being honest sweetheart, I think you love the feeling of holding onto me while I'm shirtless." Jungkook teases, pulling the blonde to his body for emphasis as Jimin's face practically ignites.

"D-Don't say things like that Jungkook." Jimin whispers, his blush and small smile betraying him as he tries to keep his face serious. The blonde attempts to push Jungkook's chest away, but the elder only grabs his hand, forcing the blondes palm to stay on his body as he leans closer to Jimin's face.

Shame truly wasn't in his vocabulary.

"What happened to Kookie? If we're close enough for this," He says, gesturing towards their proximity. "Then we should definitely be close enough for nicknames, don't you think Jimin?" He encourages, backing away slightly to see the boys blue eyes widen.

"I-I didn't call you that." Jimin immediately tries to counter, biting his lip immediately after the lie leaves his mouth.

"I'm not deaf Jimin, just because you attempt to cover it up doesn't mean it's not heard. It's okay though." Jungkook comforts, playing with Jimin's earring when the blondes eyes snap to him.

"I think it's cute." He finishes, smirking when Jimin immediately breaks eye contact with a blush.

Jimin didn't give Jungkook the nickname on purpose, it was just something that happened the closer they got and something that would slip out of the boys mouth at times. Jungkook didn't seem like the type of person to enjoy being called something like that though, so Jimin always attempted to cover it up.

"You don't have a nickname for me though." Jimin says after a moment, hesitantly looking up so he can meet amused onyx eyes.

"I have too many for you sweetheart, you just don't notice." Jungkook counters, chuckling when the blondes eyes slightly widen in realization.

"Oh." Jimin whispers in embarrassment, scratching his hair when silence takes over them.

Jungkook looks completely unfazed by the lack of conversation, seeming to enjoy just Jimin's presence as he looks to the sky in thought. The younger feels as if he's suffocating though, treading water as he once again tries to decipher what the ravens thinking in their moment of silence.