(11) Feelings Mutal

Maybe it was the universe playing tricks on us, or maybe it was god mocking us, but in the end I truly thought I was meant to be yours.

How funny.

(2 hours earlier)
~Author's POV~

"Alright, I think you've had enough Hobi." Jin chuckles as he takes the beer out of the red heads hand, giving Jungkook a 'help me!' look when man only snatches it back and chugs it in response.

It was Namjoon's idea to go out drinking. He said it was because of the fact that they hadn't hung out in a while, but really it was because he had seen the state Hoseok was in, and he knew he needed to get everyone together to comfort the man.

Jungkook included.

Jungkook never really liked to get drunk with them. Partly because he enjoyed to drown himself alone, and partly because he didn't like some of the guys they hung out with, but after about an hour of whining Jin had finally convinced him.

And after all, Hoseok was one of Jungkook's closest friends.

"I miss him." The red head says after a moment, making everyone fall into silence as they look at one another.

"We know buddy." Namjoon whispers comfortingly, patting the man on the back as he gives another worried glance to Jungkook and Jin.

They all knew.

Hoseok and Yoongi had been in love for as long as they could remember, always being drawn to one another since they first locked eyes. Jungkook wasn't a firm believer of love, but if it did exist he had no doubt that they had it. With the way they looked at eachother it simply couldn't be anything else.

The raven had never seen Hobi look at someone else the way he looked at Yoongi, but that was the problem. Just like the rest of them, Hoseok was fucked up in his own way, and he knew deep down that he was only bringing the one he loved down.

Yoongi deserved better..

And so a year ago the man ended it, saying that it was for no reason except for the fact that he had fallen out of love.

What a lie.

Yoongi was absolutely heartbroken at first, and everyone was worried that he would never get over it. But that was before they saw the grey haired boy hand in hand with a random man from town yesterday.

That's all it took to get Hoseok in this state.

Jungkook never understood why if you supposably 'loved' something you would let it go, but then again he had always been selfish when it came to what he wanted.

"I have a prediction." Jin suddenly says, quickly standing up and smiling when Hobi only looks at him with confused eyes.

"I predict that this time next year your going to be happy, and that instead of drinking to sorrow we will drink for celebration." He says, pausing as he looks down to everyone, his gaze setting on Jungkook for slightly longer.

"I predict that it will get better." he says, "For all of us." He finally finishes, continuing to look at Jungkook as if it applied more to him than anyone.