You need to learn

It was cold, I could feel metal on my back and on my body. I still couldn't see there seemed to be a piece of cloth over my eyes and some in my mouth.  I felt my arms tied down all I could really tell was that I was either standing or laying down. I could hear muffled talking somewhere else however I couldn't pinpoint it anywhere. I moved my head around and tried to move my wings. My wings flapped around so I wasn't on a table.

"Is the disobedient bitch awake now." I heard the boss snarl  I stayed still and soon felt something drag across my stomach pulling my shirt to the side.

"I'm going to teach a lesson Angel, you need to learn to obey~" I could hear him chuckle and something touch me thighs rubbing them.

"mph" I try to talk shaking my head fighting the ropes.

"Heh-" I could tell he was smirking, "I can tell your going to be a fighter, What happened to you angel you were so obedient, and now your just disobeying~" I flinch as I feel him move his hand to my throat just holding it.

"I truly  would hate to do this but you need to learn~" I feel him squeeze on my throat making me slightly choke, I then feel something hit my knee I gasp as pain shoots up my leg .

"Tch- Looks like your not going to be walking for a little bit~" He chuckled and something hits my stomach. Whimpers escape my mouth and hot tears stream down my face. 

"Now I didn't think you'd be this weak angel and think I'm not even close to being finished~"

I shutter and I screamed through the gag crying as pain went throughout my body feeling him punching me, cutting me, and rubbing me in weird places making me feel weird. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inpu A. 

Bryan decided to be feisty,  I can't believe he refused to shot the fucking bitch of a lady. Damn this man can't even take a punch, I get the shattered knee but...this is the most entertainment I've gotten in a while.  He keeps slightly moaning as I rub his thighs getting close to his member but not touching it. I then grab my knife and cut lines into his legs. I wipe my thumb over his cheek and took the blindfold off. His brown eyes were red and puffy with tears running down his cheeks still. He closed his eyes and turned his face away. I grabbed onto his cheeks squeezing them and turning his head to make him look at me.

"Have you learned your lesson yet" He nodded his head 

"Good now if you misbehave  I'll have to use a little bit of a different method to get you to listen got~" I smirk as he quickly nodded his head again with tears running down his face even more. I untie him and grab some bandages and a stilt. 

"Now you do know that once you join the mob you can't go to the hospital or the police if your in trouble."  I put the stilt on his knee and wrap bandages around his leg and wrap his cuts and bruises. I then took the gag off and carried hi up to his bedroom laying him in his bed and he quickly passes out, I chuckle watching him go into a peaceful sleep. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- Hi sorry for the shorter chapter I do have more planned soon, However If you guys know any better names for Inpu to call Bry I don't think that angel sounds quite right, so please let me know if you know any better ones for it or if you guys like Angel more!