new bedrooms

Inpus A.
The warmth of my dove was gone... I open an eye and see a figure jump from the window as dove was asleep in there arms. I growl standing up combing my hand through my hair. I look at my desk and see a small blue card.
So inpu you wanna play dirty let's play dirty I'm having your dove weather you like it or not, you had a choice now you've lost your favorite pet. Hope you have fun
-Jakey
I tear the stupid card up and jump out the window running to my car. I quickly start it and head over to the next city.
Bryan .A
I woke up in a strange bedroom I wasn't tied down or anything and the gag (not like a ball gag kinda like the cloth they use for kidnaping in movies) was gone. The bed was king sized with light and dark blue bedding with water effects and a dragon head on the blanket. It had white pillow cases with tuffs coming out the sides. I held my head as a powerful headache hit hard. I hiss in pain and see the door open.

"Good to see you awake I thought she made you overdose on chloroform, you were a big fighter."

"W-were am I?"
"Your in my territory darling~"

"That doesn't tell me shit asshole." I growl at the blurry figure.

"Now now that isn't nice now is it were going to have to teach you some manners~" He began walking towards me sitting at the end of the bed slightly coming into a better few. All I could make out was long light blue hair braided down his back and a dark blue suit with a vanilla under shirt. 

"Now darling what's your name the only info I could get was that, that Dog called you dove."

 "H-He isn't a D-Dog he's a J-jackal."

The man lit a cigarette and laughed.

"Your name is what I asked."

"You don't need to know that du-" 

SMACK 

"We really need to teach you some manners sense Inpu obviously hasn't." He blew out some smoke and scrunched the blurry cigarette into the bedding.

"Now I'm going to ask one more time, what is your name?"
"I don't half to tell you anything." I crossed my arms.

He quickly got close and grabbed a handful of my hair and gripped it tightly. He frowned and harshly banged my head into the wall and metal bed rail. Tears ran out of my eyes as I grabbed his arm trying to pull him off and bit my teeth.

"Your not going to see your master for awhile darling so get used to it now your Name!"

He gripped my hair tightly pulling on it more ready to bang my head again.

"I-Its Bryan." I sighed feeling defeated.

"Full name"

"Bryan...A"

Bang

"Not initial."

"Bry-ryan Aph-rodite." I teared clawing his arm as he smiled at the sight he was seeing.

I felt drops of blood fall down my forehead.

"Now that wasn't now was it Bryan~"

"W-what's your name jackass"

"You don't need to know but you can call me MaStEr "

I shook my head no,

Bang

"Your going to learn to listen to me real quick got it asshole now i normally don't curse but my pets also aren't this fucking difficult normally they learn quickly what did Inpu do to you to make you so bad~"
"Training that's what Asshole!"

"Hmm~ what kind it might work"
"Why would I tell you!"

"Well there's always other forms of getting info~" He licked his lips and moved his hands under my shirt. I hissed as he touched the scars Inpu gave me.

"My my is there something under here now~" I quickly shake my head no and try using my good leg and arms to push him off me. I hiss as he sits on my legs partly on my knee and pinned my arms above my head.

"Inpu did do a number on you didn't he." The dude chuckled and used one hand to pin my arms down and the other to start unbutton my shirt. I squirm trying to stop him tears falling down my cheeks. 

"HOLD STILL BRYAN!"

My eyes go wide as he gets them undone and he runs his fingers through the marks. I hiss in pain as he pushes parts down.

"Now i see some of things he's done to you~" He chuckled looking me in the eyes with his dark blue eyes slightly glowing as he got closer.

"I think we need to change one of these words don't we~