Things are changing

Jakeys P.
I sat at my desk staring and the collection of pictures I've collected I have a private photographer, most of them are of him sleeping with Inpu sitting at a desk doing paper work. I growl under my breath and call in one of my workers Amy.
"Amy I'll make a deal with you. " I smirk knowing she'll agree with anything that will help get her family out of debt. I chuckle as she pulled up a chair sitting down.

"Y-yes boss?"

"I want you to kidnap someone for me." I placed my elbows on the table and put my chin on my fingers as i had a huge smile across my face.

"What do I get in return mmm~" she smiled

"2 million dollars"

"HOLY SHIT!"

"mmh"

"I'll do it who is it and where are they?"

"Bryan Aphrodite, He's Inpu's pet"
"Inpu's pet!"

"J-jakey that's a death wish!"

"then I suppose I'll raise your family's ta-"

"NO-no... I'll do it." She got up and left the room closing the door. I smirk picking up a picture of him sleeping peacefully , with tears running down his face.

"Inpu just you wait I'm going to have your little Dove wrapped around my finger.

Bryans A.

I sat up in bed and grabbed a crutch that Inpu gave me. I limped over to the closet and grabbed a white blouse and a pair of jeans and a black corset. I limp back over taking off my night top and sweat pants being careful of my knee. All my other wounds have healed but my knee is taking longer. I pull on my blouse then tie my corset tightly around my stomach making my chest pop out and little bit and scrunch my top up a little bit and pull my jeans up over the corset. I grab the crutch again and walk over to the desk seeing a sleeping Inpu.

"S-sir it's time to wake up." I slightly shift my weight nudging his arm, I look down seeing a bunch of paperwork and a bright red pen in his hand. I lift his head up and grab the pen and swirl the chair moving it over to the bed. I flutter my wings a little to lift me off the ground and picked him up laying him in the bed and flutter down tucking him into the blankets. I grab his glasses and place them onto the side table and I limp out and head into the kitchen. I grab a frying pan and start frying Inpus favorite breakfast which included pancakes, eggs, and sausage. "Dove~" I feel hands travel around my waist.

"Hello sir."

"Dove I don't like that name as my pet maybe you should start calling me master~" His hands ran through the feathers in my wings.
"Y-yes master."

"good, now do you know how I got from the desk to the bed?"

"W-well I thought yo-you looked uncomfortable so I moved you." I looked down flipping over a pancake placing it onto a small plate with two other pancakes some scrambled eggs and two sausage patty's, I turn around and hand him the plate.

"Thank you dove." He kissed my head and carried his plate and walked into the dinning room, I grabbed a apple and sat down at the island in the kitchen assuming I shouldn't eat with Inpu. I quickly eat it and go over throwing the core in the garbage.

"Dove~" I hear Inpu call out

"Y-yes master?"

"Why didn't you eat with me?"

"Well I figured I shouldn't eat with you master"

"Well your wrong I told you before your going to stay as close to me as possible~"

"B-but master you have work to do."

"Oh I know but I don't need anyone trying to steal you from me dove~"

He chuckled and held my chin up having me look at him from the eyes, He chuckled again moving his hand.

"You really do look like your mother so beautiful, so sad she had to give you to me heh"

"I-I know master"
"Now now no long faces dove~"

I blush as he lights a cigarette.

"Come on dove we have paper work to complete~"

He picked me up and we both went over to his office and he sat me in his lap in his chair.

"Now your going to read to me what all it says and I'll tell you weather or not we'll accept."

I nod and sit up grabbing a bright red pen.

~After a few hours~

We both were past out in the chair I was cuddling into his chest hearing his heartbeat and his chest slowly move up and down. I feel comforted as his warmth fills my body...that was until i felt pulled away I tried to scream feeling a cloth covered in something cover my mouth and nose. I pass out once again and feel a cloth cover my eyes. I try fighting still quickly being upper handed and felt my hands being tied then wind rushed into my face hearing one last thing before completely passing out.

"Boss was right you really are a cutie he's gonna love you~"