cuddles and work

Not my art I don't know whom made it I found it on google TwT
Inpu pov
Mid way up the stairs bryan passed out in my arms. I smile and walk into our room. I lay him on the bed and walk into the closet and grab both me and him a pair of boxers. I sit him up and put them in him and put mine on. I lay down holding him as he nuzzled into my chest. My face quickly gets hot as I realized my just kinda staring at him. He looks so peaceful like this though. I shake the thoughts out of my head and hold him and slowly fall asleep.
Time skip
Bryan's pov
I blinked my eyes open and my face quickly turns red seeing I'm cuddling with master. I move trying not to wake him up ... Damn his grip is tight I guess I'm stuck for now.
"Dove~ stop moving" he moves a bit and holds me tighter and burys his face in my hair.
My face gets redder and I just stay there and nuzzle back into masters chest. After awhile master finally got up kissing my forehead.
"Morning dove~"
"Morning master" he let me go and sat up picking me up.
I yelp and wrap my arms around his neck.
He chuckles and kisses me, I kisses back smileing. We pull away, I sit up and yawn while master moved laying his head on my chest.
"Master don't we have work today"
"Maybe"
"Well shouldn't we get up? "
"Put I'm comfy if I get up you have to lay on my lap and we have to cuddle all day~" I chuckle and nod and inpu sits up and walks to the closet and soon comes out in his normal red suit.
I stand up and slightly fall and limp walking over to the closet.  I set out wearing jeans and a white blouse and a small pin of an ankh. I limp out and hug inpu as he picks me up carrying me to his office. We sit in the chair as I nuzzled against him burying my face into his neck. As meetings flew by and paperwork was done at the end of all of it we ended up laying there together.