bloody love

Bryan A.
I laid with my torso and arms entirely wrapped in bandages all completely covered in blood.  Whoever the fuck he his took a knife and wrote and did something to my stomach and back. I don't fully know sensed I passed out half way threw do to blood loss. The original blur bedding was now stained blood red covering most of the bedding. I growled knowing Master Inpu wasn't going to like this... What if he punishes me for not fighting back more... What if he.... Gets rid of me. I sigh as more tears run down my cheeks over thinking not realizing the door had opened.
"Hello darling we need to move you somewhere else momentarily! " he growled picking me up making me hiss in pain. A cloth covered in some weird substance covered my mouth. I tried fighting back getting out of his grasp, but I was to week and soon passed out.
Jakey
Inpu fucking found us. God damnit. While my workers held him and his group off I ran and grabbed Bryan. He was laying on the bed curled up in his bloody bandages. I smirk seeing him and run over to him.
"Hello darling we need to move you somewhere else momentarily!" I growled picking him up and pulling a rag with Cholaraform covering his mouth. He hissed in pain growling and fighting me. I held the rag over his nose being stronger then him. He quickly passed out. I smirk carrying him out to the car lot placing him in a car.
The door slammed shut in front of me.
"Hello jakey~" Inpu stood there smirking covered in blood.
"What do you want inpu." I crossed my arms and leaned on the door.
"I want my dove back asshole~"
"Oh now I know why he curses so much~"
"Give him the fuck back! "
"Nah I think I'm good inpu~"
I felt a sharp pain go across my face as my face turned. I held my cheek where he slapped me slightly bleeding from his nails. 
"WHAT THE HELL INPU! " I growl grabbing his collar as he smirked. I felt a kick hit my chest as I flew back slamming into another car. I'm then pinned down and my jaw punched several times he stepped on my leg as I fell to the ground breaking the bone.
"YOU FUCKER! " I cough out
"Your just as worse asshole now I'm taking back what's mine! " he spat on my face and walked away to the car opening it and grabbing the sleeping dove. Walking away.

Shit...

Inpu A.
I grabbed my dove out of the car, he was sleeping and covered in bandages and blood. His hair was messed up and
Years stained his face. As he laid in my arms,
"Don't worry dove I'm here now~"