things get heated

Bryan's pov.
I head downstairs feeling inpus eyes watching my each step. I feel my cheeks quickly get hot when he grabbed my hand as we walked into the dinning room. A butler quickly opened the door that opened to a large wooden table with several chairs neatly pushed under the table. The butler rushes in and pulls out a chair on one of the ends and in our sits down as the butler pushes it in. I walk over to the chair next to him and sit down pushing me chair in. I blush seeing in our stare at me with lust in his eyes. Soon two maids rush out one holding a tray setting it in front of inpu leaveing the lid on. The second one came over to me and bent down.
"Your not supposed to be in here pets eat in the kitchen hun. " she whispered in my ear sounding scared. I look over at inpu sitting there and hadn't touched the lid. I push my chair out sliding it under neath the table and she hurried towards the kitchen door.
"And where are you going angel~"
"Well" I turn around seeing him with his chin on his hand his fingers intertwined as his tails swayed behind him.
"Well she said I had to eat in the kitchen master. " I tried hard not to stutter. He moved his hands and with his other motioned for me to come back towards him. I walk towards him as his lips curled.
"Well maybe I should change where you belong~" he moves his chair over a bit as well as the tray and grabs one of the chairs pulling it right next to him. I blush as he pats the seat.
"Right here is where you will sit dove~" I walk over taking a seat our shoulders slightly touching. I hear a small bell ring and look over seeing inpu had removed the lid. Underneath was a plate of pancakes with mixed berries on top covered in syrup. On the side was some French toast and fancy silver wear. Inpu was holding a small golden bell and continued ringing it till two maids came running out huffing as they stood near the two of us.
"First off this pet will be next to me at all times now bring him out some food " both maids nodded and rushed into the kitchen. Not even a minute later a matching tray came rushed out and sat in front of me. I open it seeing the same thing as inpus. I pick up the silver fork and cut into the pancake with a strawberry on top of it.
I take a few bites and glance over seeing Inpu almost all the way done. I start rushing eating a bit faster trying not to make it noticeable. I huffed and blush feeling a hand on my thigh. I look down seeing Inpus hand on my thigh I look at him blushing more as he was just staring at me.  He chuckles using his other hand lightly wiping my mouth with his thumb.
"Don't want a messy pet now do i~" he smirked moving his hand I thought he was done teaseing till I feel him lightly rubbing a spot on my wings lightly pressing down on the feathers. I gasp dropping my fork and biting my lip squeezing my palms into tight fist as I huffed. His hand presses hard scratching the spot.
"Mh~" muffled moans escape my mouth as I look at him having a sinester smirk across his face knowing what he's doing. I shiver moaning out gasping quickly covering my mouth. Inpu chuckles moving his hand and pulling his chair out and standing up.
"Your one of the best pets to tease~" he laughs leaving the room as I'm covered in blush.
???? Pov.
I dropped River and pushed him away as I turned towards the new person in the room. They looked like they were in their twentys. They hand on a black holliester top that hooked around their neck showing quite a but of side boob and black jeans on, a magenta colored belt wrapped around their waist and a purple rose tattoo covered both if their arms. With long magenta hair running down their back with a golden clip pulling it out of their face. They had large purple bat like wings that were down to their sides.
"I assume you all I now why you are here but most of you don't know each other." They all looked around confused.  Laughter came from them.
"Well some of you probably have the same goal and that's to get Bryan back correct! " it smiled as everyone around nodded. Sinister smiles filled the faces around the room as I sat confused by what he ment. I looked around seeing the people who all wanted my son. I couldn't felt but feel angry how they just wanted him for themselves I just wanted my son I don't wanna do anything bad if he has a lover or ruin his life.
"... I think we should tell everyone our goals once we get that dumb fucking dog out of our way hm. " people nodded agreeing happy sat next to me looking a little freaked out and happy.
"I should probably go first out of all of us... Me and Bryan were best friends growing up we soon started causing chaos we even destroyed a prison. I was caught and his mother swore I was corrupting her beautiful daring angel and I got thrown in jail I WANT REVENGE! " it laughed echoing across the now silent room. They had a sinnester grin on their face as they turned to someone on their right. He stood up adjusting his tie."my name is Mitch it's a pleasure to meet you all... Except my brother. " he chuckled as makes hands formed fist as he growled.
"Anyways after my brother and Bryan broke up we got into a bit of a fight and well he's more of a dick don't really care what happens as long as anything that does it tortures my dear brother I don't even know why I'm here" he sighed sitting down.
The next person stood up then had black hair fading down to a teal color.. "Well hello everyone my name is kaiba I'm Inpus cousin to be honest I don't know why I'm here yeah I know Bryan my cousin basically owns him" they shrug sitting back down. This continues around the table some wanting to get Bryan back into their life some way or another, revenge, or just plain confused on why they were here.
It finally got to jakey who sat to my right. He stood up and looked a little concerned and scared.
"W-well my name is Jakey I'm one of Bryan's more recents ex's he kinda went missing a but after we broke up I never got over him I saw him with a jakel person or whatever at a cafe I work at and I might've afended them or made both of the two really uncomfortable I've realized my actions and I react want to apologize. " he smiled as he took his seat. I sigh as a eyes turn to me as I take my stand.