getting rid of old scars

Smutt warning continues from last chapter
Bryan's pov
I blushed hearing master say he loved me I could barely say words as the vibrator made it hard as inpu had it at its highest setting well I'm hoping it can't go higher. I clung onto inpu with my face buried into his chest and I could feel and hear him chuckle. The vibration slowly went away I was still moaning though. My legs were still lightly crossed and master moved his hand lightly rubbing my ass. He suddenly turned the vibrator really high up.
"AHHH~ M-M-MASSS-TER! ~" I moaned and he continued rubbing my ass. I crossed my legs more and felt tears prick my eyes.
"Mm~" master stops the vibrator and moves me around leaving me by the pillows and moves down to the end of the bed. He spreads my legs a bit and reach in and grabs the vibrator. I moan as he pulls it out.
"Now Bryan are you going to start listening? "
"Y-yes master"
"Are you going to be sassy with me? "
"N-no master"
Inpus pov
I smirk at this view  I move a bit slowly pushing my member into his ass and begin thrusting quickly getting moans. I begin going faster and harder.
"Ngh~ ahhh~"
I gives Bryan's member a hand job moving my hand getting more moans.  I smirk but my eyes lead back to his chest seeing the now scars from jakey. I stop and pull out and get a small idea and my eyes lead to a small tattooing pen.
"Hey dove I think I have an idea to get rid of these scars~" he nods still slightly moaning.
I stand up and grab some back and red ink and walk back over.
"This is going to hurt a bit but it won't be able to be covered up alright... " I smirk as he nods and watches as I give him a large tattoo and turn him over and put another on his back and write Inpu property as a intial on his back.

This one is in his stomach

This one is on his back

I turn him back over and see him huffing i grab the vibrator again and put it slightly into his ass but its barely in and set it to max.
"M-master!~" he moans again grabbing the sheets. I move the vibrator and move it deeper into his ass again his moans increase I move back over and hold him cuddling into my chest. I kiss him and he kisses back I lead my hand down and give him another hand job he moans more into the kiss.
Bryan's pov
My chest and back hurt a little bit not as much as when master first marked me I liked this one more it was a marking of Anubis I don't really know what the one on my back was but I know part of it has a moon on it. I was moaning from the vibrator and Inpu giving me a handjob.  Inpu stops and reaches over and slowly pulls the vibrator out and lays back holding me into his chest.
"Let's go upstairs a sleep there hm" master smirks and holds my chin I nod and he pulls me close kissing me.
Inpu pov
I give Bryan a quick kiss and pick him up.
He pulls himself close to me. I chuckle and walk out the door and up the stairs.