our first date

Bri's pov.
Mom has been happier today its kinda concerning. She never has been as happy as she is. I sit on the couch while she paced back and forth messageing someone. That was until she put her phone in her pocket and turned and faced me with a sinester grin.
"Good news Bri! "
"What's that's mom" I was scared and tensed up as she walked closer.
"Well inpu has decided he wanted both you and your brother~" her grin spread farther on her face.
"W-what do you mean? " she walked closer and played with my hair.
"Well it means I don't have to deal with any children anymore and I'll get to be my young self all over again! " she smirked and walked back to her room.
I stood up and ran to my room grabbing my phone.
Bryans pov.
I woke up on inpus chest he was still awake and was scrolling on his phone smirking.
"What are you doing? " I asked moving laying my head on his shoulder.
"Well I'm talking to your mother and I may have gotten her to give us your sister. "
I gasp.
"Really!? " I ask sitting up more inpu nodded
"THANK YOU THANK YOU! " I hugged him tight and felt warm tears run down my face.
"Now now none of that dove" he ran his thumb over my cheek and held me close as I smiled. I learned in kissing him he quickly accepted and I leaned closer as his arms wrapped around my waist.
After a few more seconds we pulled away for air then quickly began kissing again. My hands crawled up his neck and my fingers tangled in his hair. After a little bit of this we pulled away and stared at each other's eyes. He had a light purple shine through his eyes, I felt warm inside and layed back down with my head on his chest. I could hear his soft heart beat and his chest slowly riseing and falling as he breathed.
His hands played with my hair as light slowly shined through the curtains giving light to the bedroom.
"Dove? "
"Yes master? "
"How about we have a day off today? "
"What kind of day off? "
"Just the two of us no meetings no assholes just me  you and the city. " I looked up as he stared at me.
"I'd like that master. "
"Then it's settled" I smile and dug my face into his chest again.
We layed like this till the sun was all the way up. We got up and got ready I wore a white shirt were the sleaves fell to my shoulders with lace on the sleaves and a pair of black overalls with a ankh pin on them aswell as a necklace my grandmother had gave me off a small golden butterfly. I had on some old converse and some socks. Inpu walked out in a white shirt with suspenders and jeans. He had dress shoes and a ankh pin on his shirt. I blush seeing him in a bit more casual clothing other then a suit and pj's.
"You all set dove? " he had a bit of blush on his face as he looked at me. I nodded and he offered me his arm. We walked out of the bedroom and out of his office. We greeted the receptionist and walked to inpus car. He opened the passenger door and bowed.
"Doves first~"  I laughed and stepped into the car and felt him slapped my ass. I gasped and jumped and got back into the car. I glared at him and he was slightly chuckling with his hand covering his mouth.
"Asshole" I laugh as he closed the door and walked around getting in the drivers seat.
"Cmon you knew I couldn't resist" he chuckled more starting the car.
I playfully smack his shoulder and shake my head.
"So how about breakfast first hm? " he asked driving out of the parking garage.
"Sure" I say and relax in the comfortable seats.
"Now heres the question were are we going to eat at? "
"How about... Denny's? " I ask unsure he nodded and turned the corner and went up a small hill. It was silent but it was a comfortable silence. I leaned my head on his shoulder as he drove. After a bit we parked and got out of the car.
"And here we are my prince" I blush at the new nickname.
"So does that make you my princess master" I chuckle as he glared at me and chuckled
"No that makes me another prince who is gay for you and we must be secret so we aren't outcasted from our kingdoms~" he chuckled.
"What you make that up on the spot"
"Of course" he opened the door and I walked in backwards and he laughed.
"What don't trust me opening doors now? "
"Well I don't think I want my ass sore this early in the morning" I laugh as we walk up to the hostess.
"Two please" I say as the hostess looked at inpu and looked scared and nodded.
"F-follow me please. " she smiled but was obviously scared and lead us to a back table and scurried away after giving us menus.
"So what is this a date or something? " I ask while we look at the menu.
"Well do you want it to be? "
"Of course it'll be our first official date." I smile and sigh seeing the waitier
"Well boys what-ohh Bryan hello~"  he turned his back to inpu.
"Yes hello jakey I thought you were living in the mountains now? " I sighed.
"Well that didn't really work out how are you hm~" jakey was blushing and seemed interested in what I was saying.
"Ahem" inpu was obviously pissed off.
"Oh and I see brys caught another fish in his line. "
"Jakey just be quite and do your job"
"Alright alright what would y'all like to drink"
"Coffee"
"Orange juice"
"Got it be right back with that" jakey had an evil smirk on his face as he ran off.
"And that was who? " inpu was questioning.
"An ex of mine" I sighed  "Don't worry he's gonna cause a lot of trouble" I sigh knowing this is gonna be the worse experience I'll ever have.
"Well I already hate him"
"Don't worry it's going to get worse master" I sign seeing jakey walking back over with a mug and glass. He placed the glass filled with orange liquid in front of me and the empty mug in front of inpu. He framed the coffee pot and began filling the mug but moved and tried spilling hot coffee on inpu.
"HEY WHAT THE HELL JAKEY! " I yell I'll putting my hand in the way catching the coffee before I got on inpu burning my hands.
"OH MY GOD BRYAN YOUR HANDS! " I growled and inpu growled as well I dropped the coffee on the ground and saw my hands had really bad burns all over.
"Dove your hurt let me help you" inpu pued a small thing of gauze out of his pocket and began slowly wrapping my hands jakey ran off embarrassed and I was blushing at inpu as he slowly wrapped the white bandage around my hands and when he was done kissed both of them and held them in his hands and stood up.
"I don't think we should stay here another minute" I nodded agreeing and stood up and we walked to the front.
Inpu stopped
"I'd like to let you know that I will be sueing and will be distorying this building as I do own the property" inpu growled walked out and we went back to his car. We got in and he took my hands.
"Your hurt my dove"
"It's alright I'll be fine wouldn't be the first burn I've gotten" I smile and him but he still looked worried and his ears were down.
I kissed his forehead and reassured him I'd be alright.
"B-but dove"
"It's fine let's just go to a park or something! " I smile and he nods and begins driving headed to a park in the middle of town. We walked around for hours and messed around. I pushed him into a small pound soaking him head to toe. I laughed but he pulled me in and we ended up laughing together and splashed each other. We got out and began walked around more the sun drying our clothing. We stopped at an ice cream stand and shared a cone of cookie and creme inpu got a bunch on his nose. This continued for hours till we ended the day on a bench stareing into the lake as the sun settled on the horizon and the sky became dark with little white stars covering the sky and a crescent moon. We soon decided to head back home and drove back to inpus mansion. He carried me inside and placed me on my bed and layed down next to me. We cuddled until we both fell fast asleep holding each other tight hearing one anothers heartbeats and feeling our chest slowly rise and fall as we laid close together.
"I love you dove~" inpu whispered.
"I love you to master~" I smile and slowly let darkness consume my body.

??? Pov.
I've been gone far to long it maybe time to check up on an old lover of mine he seems to have a guard dog of course he's seducing men who look rich maybe I could ruin his world like he ruined mine all those years ago. See you soon old friend.