tying up loose ends

Aphrodite pov
I stomped out of that assholes office dragging Bri out with me.
"WHY THE FUCK WON'T HE GIVE BRYAN BACK GOD! " I start my car Bri quickly gets in and we drive away.
"M-mon why do you even need bryan? "
"Because a very rich man offered bryan his hand in marriage and will pay a hefty amount for him but j can't just ask him to marry you cause he's fucking gay! "
"T-then why not just get the money pay your debt and get bryan back... " Bri looks down at her lap.
"Bri why didn't you say that earlier omg that's fucking perfect I love you! "
"T-thanks mom. "
"Don't thank me just yet I have a phone call to make! "

Inpu A.
I felt Bryan move around a little bit getting closer into my chest. I open and eye and look down seeing him shivering. I pull my arms under his legs and in his back. I pick him up bridal style and head into a bedroom located in the office just incase I or anyone else wants a nap just this is my personal one. I lay him down and wrap my arms around his waist he quickly turns around burning his face in my chest once again. I smirk and pull the warm covers up over us. Bryan looks so adorable like this... Hang on what am I saying no I'm only doing this to comfort my pet I can't possibly date him no then I'd have a liability and someone to protect.... But I'm already doing that all my other parts I've just let be kidnapped or be murder but... He's different I don't know why. I blush looking back down at his peaceful face as his hair fell in front of his face. The bandage blocked alot of hair. His chest slowly rose and fell as his lips were slightly seperated. I close my eyes once again falling asleep.
Time skip still inpu
I woke up and saw Bryan looking up at me kinda just examining me. When he saw I was awake he blushed and looked away.
"Morning dove~"
"M-morning."
I got up and helped him stand. I took him back into the office seeing jakey standing there with his arms crossed.
"Well it's about time inpu. "
"Why are you here jakey! " Bryan burried his head into my chest hugging me tight.
"I came to make amends even though I'd love even just one night with your little dove right there" he licked his lips biting his bottom one looking Bryan up and down.
"However I came to make it where were kinda not at war soo I made you this dragon skull for your desk~" he smirked and placed it next to a few books.

"Take that shit off my desk right now." I growled picking Bryan up and sitting him back down in my chair and went toward Jakey. His smirk dropped and he crossed his arms.

"And why should I Inpu I'm trying to make some sort of sign of peace it's be great if I got something but I don't think you'll let me have what I desire." He smirked looking at Bryan again.

"DAMNIT JAKEY you are going to leave him the FUCK alone HE BELONGS TO ME GOT IT!" I grabbed the collar of his shirt . He frowned and chuckled,

"Put me down Inpu."

"Not if your going to continue harassing my pet asshole." I growled pushing him against the wall snarling my teeth.

"Alright Alright I'm sorry " he rolled his eyes and smirked, "Although I would like to know why you care more about him then  all your other pets I mean several were kidnaped by others and hell even tortured yet you've only seemed to care about the little dove over there."

"He's Just special okay now get the fuck out and don't come back!"