comfort

Bryan's pov
While Inpu argued with jakey and curled up in his chair covering my ears with tears streaming down my face. I hear more yelling and I hear a loud smack. I look up seeing jakey holding his cheek with a large red print with bits of blood falling.
"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY OFFICE ASSHOLE WE ARE NOT MAKING ANY FORM OF A DEAL FOR YOU TO EVEN BE ALLOWED IN A ROOM ALONE WITH MY FUCKING DOVE! " inpu was pissed his eyes were basically glowing red and jakey just smiled at this.
"Seems like the dog needs to learn not to bite I'll get him one day asshole whether it's by your terms or mine now I'll be leaving I have another meeting. " he smirked and winked at me and left.
"M-master? "
"Sorry you had to see that dove. " he sighed rubbing his temple, I stood up and hugged him from behind.
"Mh thanks dove. " he smiled and brought me around helping me and looked at my bandages.
"Looks like you already need another set of bandages. " he sighed and grabbed a roll out of his desk and started taking the ones I have on off.
"Y-you don't have to master. "
"No I don't want you to get and infection or bleed out.. "
"Why am I special? " I cocked my head looking at him as he stopped unraveling the long red soaked bandage.
"Y-your just different from the others dove. " he continued taking off the bandages. Once all were off he kind of stared at the wounds for a second, he shook his head and continued.
"Are you okay master? "
"Ah-oh um yeah I am! " he nodded his face going red.
"Your all red do you have a fever!? " I move his hand and feel his forehead he gets redder somehow.
"Dove I'm fine don't worry about it now let get some new bandages on you! " he smiles and grabs the new roll and starts at my shoulders slowly tying it around my torso. I smile as he leaves a small kiss on my forehead making me blush. He finished wrapping the bandages and picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist.
"Now dove what shall we do now? " he smirked making my face get even redder.
"I-i-i don't know. "
"How about we cuddle and watch a movie~"
"S-sure! " I smile and he carries me into the bedroom connected to the office.

"What do you want to watch?" He places me on the bed
"Dunno you pick! " I smile as he lays I the bed picking up a remote from a bedside table.
"Mm how about the Pacifiers! " he smirked making me unsettled as the smirk grew into a large grin as he chuckled.
"Why do I feel it's a horror movie and if it is who says I can't handle them asshole! "
"Oh it's not a horror movie it's a comedy. "
" mmh" he laughs again and turns on the show. It's apparently about a military guy babysitting some spoiled brats and he gets connected. It was really funny(btw this is a real movie it's really funny) honestly Lulu was my favorite character!
We both soon feel asleep after starting another movie I cuddled into Inpus chest as he carefully wrapped his arm around me holding me tight.
???? Pov
Heh so adorable theyd make such a wonderful couple if it wasn't to be the end soon.  Boss is going to love this.

Watch your back

BrYaN ApHrOdItE

My SoN