lets have a family reunion

Bryan pov.
I stood where inpu had left me while him and Magnus messed around and laughed at each other's jokes and soon they both where hunched over still laughing. Inpu walked back over to me and kissed me cheek.
"Well dove this is my sibbling Magnus as I said before. You'll be seeing them a lot more lately " Magnus nodded and smiled.
"Soooo inpy what is the chance I could play with this dove of yours he seems like a lot more fun than all my toys back home" Magnus had a sinester smirk across their face as they leaned against the desk.
"Now Magnus you'll not be playing with my dove cause he's mine however~" inpu smirked and pulled me close and pulled my chin up.
"Dove~ howd you like your sister to be around her? " he had a red glow come from his eyes. I blushed and felt his hands slowly go up my shirt.
"I'd like that " I struggled to not stutter but luckily I was able to stop myself. Inpus smirk grew. He kissed me and turned towards his sibbling.
"Now Magnus your not able to have my dove her but how would you like his sister~" Magnus smiled and got excited.
"As long as she's like this dove here I'd love to have her in my possession~" Magnus walked closer to me pulling my chin up and ran her fingers threw my hair.
"His complexion is quite something brother how you ever got ahold of this one still surprises me what does his sister look like? " Magnus stopped and turned back to her brother.
"She has long pink hair and wings almost identical to him however no clue about personality but ive been planning to get her out of Aphrodites hands for awhile now and I know you'll take good care of her and my dove will be able to see her more often of course. " I smiled and got closer to inpu and buried my face into his chest.
Inpus pov.
I smile looking down at my dove. He buried his face into my chest I ran my fingers threw his hair and looked back at my sibbling
"I'll contact Aphrodite with an offer and I'll tell you when she arrives" I smile as Magnus smiles and walks out of my office seeming happier.
"Now that that's settled" Bryan looked up at me.
"What should we do now? "
"I say we should cuddle"  I chuckle at his response
"Of course my dove come along lets go. "
We walked into the bedroom and laid on the bed he laid on my chest holding me tight and I messed with his wings getting a few moans every now and then and he bury his blushed face further. After a few hours Bryan passed out on me I pulled my phone out and messaged Aphrodite.
Inpu:hello again Aphrodite long time no see
                   What do you want inpu:Aphrodite
Inpu:I'd like to make a deal.
          What type and what do I get:Aphrodite
Inpu:ill give you 50 thousand for Bri.
  Now why would I take that inpu:Aphrodite
Inpu: because I know you'd prefer to have no kids Aphrodite plus would you really like to keep your debt or pay it off.
           Increase a bit and it's a deal:Aphrodite
Inpu: how about 500 thousand
       Add a few zeros and it's deal:Aphrodite
Inpu:deal
I smirk and we talk a bit more about where we'd exchange the money for Bri. I hope that bri's okay Bryan obviously cares for her and she's in a bad situation with her mother. At least she'll be a little safer now I know Magnus will take amazing care of her and if anything I can take Bri in.  I place my phone on the side table and slowly let darkness consume me as I hold my dove.