❄️the rain💧

reki pov

It was 2 in the morning and I was at Langas.I snuck away under Langas grasp to go outside and sit in the rain. His mom was doing a night shift so she wasnt home. I took off my precious sweat shirt before sitting there. I started to lay down adn close my eyes. The rain hitting my body felt rought but I was at ease. After about 10 minutes I sat up and went back under the porch watching the rain. I realized I had started to cry. It quickly picked up and I started to choke on my own tears. What was I crying over? well.... im not actually sure. Yet the tears kept coming. I looked to my right to see Langas broken board, oh yeah.... he has a race with Ad@m tomorrow. He worries me because he really wants to win. But ad@m is insane im afraid he will end up like me. all these thoughts rushing over me. My throat became dry, very dry. My face was burning up and I just knew it was red.

some time has passed

Langa pov

I woke up alone, Reki wasnt there." Thats fine maybe he was in the restroom,"I thought to myself. after 5-10 minutes he still wasnt back, I got up and saw reki throught my glass window, he was laying in the rain. I ran out side to see rekis face bright red. I walked up to the edge of the porch. "oh honey, come here." i said softly but loud enough for him to be able to hear me over the rain. Reki waddled over to me and fell into my arms. we sat on the cold ground embracing each other. He was shivering like crazy.

Once he gained enough motivation we went back inside, I gave him some clothes and I changed my self. Carrying reki on my back we made out way to my kitchen. I made us both some hot chocolate. Him at my side the whole time. After getting our drinks we made out way back to my room and sat back in my bed. We wrapped ourself in mountauns of blankets, hearing the rain outside my room. a few minutes had passed, it was very calming. "hey baby, what was that about? I wont make you tell me, but you worried me.." i said rubbling the back of his head. " I dont know- but I just know I went out there becus the rain seemed peacful, and I started crying and i forgot why tho- I dont think I really had a reason.." Reki mummbled finishing the hot coco.

I took out the cups and me and reki went out on the couches and cuddled there before falling asleep in each others arms.

Nanako pov

It was 5am and I walked inside to see my 2 favorite boys snuggled up together fast asleep. Quickly taking a quick pic. "Do you see this Oliver? look how happy he is." i thought before going to my own room.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aouthers note

Ive actually never written any kinda of i guess angst before(if that can even be called angst.) Im trying to post as many stories as i can before i start school next week. I hope you have a good day/night and stay safe - Kyo <3.