trans reki

Ive thought about not even writing this at this point this is my 4th time re-writing this so if its rushed or bad then please jsut bare with me, im just very stressed about it
____________________________

Reki pov
Langa and I wre hanging out at his place watching some skating videos, I saw it was 8pm and my chest started to hurt, I relaized i needed to take off my binder. " Hey luv, I wanna go change is that okay?" I asked. "of course," langa took over the phone and kept watching the videos. I grabbed my bag and walked to the bathroom down the hall, I sped up as I started to approch the door. Making sure to lock it behind me.

I searched through my whole bag. nothing, i had left my sports bra on my bed. I started to panic, What was i going to do, what was i going to say- what would happen if i told him? would he even support me? All these thoughts fluided my brain as i slipped my binder back on, and walke dout heading for langas room. I slowly entered the room. "Hey...langa we need tot alk about something important, well yes important." I mumbled. "alright" He sat up at the end of the bed patting a spot next to him.

I put my bag down and sat next to him holding his hand tightly.

"so um how do i even start this....Its so hard to say" I let the sentence fall out, He looked at me with a seious yet scared expression. "go on-" "and um well I need tot ell you cause like i said its important...Well umm Im transgender, Like female to male.." I put my head down scared for what was coming i could feel my eyes tearing up.

"im glad you could tell me, and i fully support you! I love you so much,  And i dont care if you "biologically a girl". Your so brave baby, but why are you telling me like right now?" He asked with a puzzled look.

"well um lets jsut say i forgot my sports bra at home... so um I need to take off my binder and i didnt want tou to be surprised when i walked in" I said awkwardly then sighing. "Oh alright i see what you mean, now go change." He said with a warm smile. I picked up my bag and walked out and back to the  bathroom. I changed into my normal yellow hoodie and black sweats.

"Hey baby whats up? why is your face red?" He asked conerned. "Oh nothing i think i started to tear up i was so happy." I chuckled. I flopped onto the bed next to langa Cuddlign in to his chest. He continued to whisper sweet nothings to me while he brushed his fingers throught my hair.

I was so excited i felt so loved in that moment I couldnt be more happy.