christmas

Thank u so much for 1k reads! this is going to be a 1k special, ik its not christmas anymore but i couldnt think of anything else to write about. so enjoy <3. Btw they are about 20 and living togehter

Reki pov

"hey honey, wake up." I patted langa on the shoulder. "mm 5 more minutes" He mumbled and turned away from me. I shrugged and walked away coming back 5 minutes later. "Langa, come on wake up." This time turning on the lights. "Rekii-" He whined. I smiled and walked up to him. "good morning. I leaned down and kissed him on the forehead. "and merry christmas." His face softened. "common here" He gestured me to sit down next to him and i did so. He sat up and put his head on my shoulder and cuddled into me. "merry christmas reki." I smiled and continued to enjoy the moment.

My phone began to ring ruining the moment. "hold on a sec," I answered "hi mom!" I put my phone down putting it on speaker. "Merry christmas!" I heard my mom and all my sisters say in sync. I chuckled under my breathe, "merry christmas Langa and I said back. I reached my hand over and held his hand. "I hope you too have a great christmas, and if you can stop by becuase we have gifts for you boys."

"alright mom, well were gonna go ill see you later, bye love you!"I said "Love you bye honey" And then i ended the call. "Hey langa, can we go make some hot chocolate?" His eyes light up and he nodded. He's so cute how could I not love him.

Walking down the stairs to the kitchen Langa held me very close and held my hand tightly. He was very clingly in the mornings. I honestly dont mind it though. I got all the ingredients, "Hey langa could warm that up for us please." He waddled over and started to heat up the milk in the microwave.
..............
(After they made the coco, becuase im lazy 'w')

"Heres lets go sit by the fire, im cold." I shivered. "of course"  We walked with our coco and sat by the fire enjoying each others presenses. "Can we open out presents right now?" It took me a seconds to reply "sure!" Me and Langa have a tradition where we get each other 1-2 very special gifts.

I went over to our small tree and grabbed him 2 boxes that were under the tree, A big one and a small one. "you first reki!" I didnt fight it and sat down on the couch with him. I unwrapped the gift and opened it. It was a hoodie, form my favorite brand, and 2 matching braceltes. I pulled out the yellow and blue bracletes. "Oh Lnaga thank you!" I Pulled him into a kiss and went straight to putting on the hooide.

"its so soft hehe" It was so nice! Which one do you want langa? I held the bracletes out to him. "Here take the blue one and ill take the red." He smiled. A light blush appeared across his face as I snuggled closer into him.

It was a small and simple gift but I really loved it.

"Okay now you langa!" I walked quickly to his gifts bringing them to him with a smile. "open the small one first."he took the small box and unwrapped it. It was a keychain of his skateboard back in highschool. I hand made it so it wasnt the best but i tried! "Oh This is my board from highschool! I remembered you almost wrote fan instead of fun," He started to laugh.

I got embarrased and looked away from him, "Hey im way better at english now so stop-" He let out one last laugh before hugging me, "thanks reki" "of course" The bigger gift I had his mom help me with. We ordered a costume painting of a landscape. Specifially the place him and his dad oliver would snowboard the most at. He starred at it for a moment trying to figure out what it was.

"Reki-" He started to tear up. His dad's death was still very heavy on langa. I smiled. He set it down carefully next ot him latching his arms around my neck. "do you like it?" He nodded. "thank you I love it so much." He kissed me passionaitly, He msiled into the kiss. .
............................................

We spent the rest of the day together and doing a lot of christmas related things. We also ended up going to my moms for dinner, and then his mom came over to our place for a while. We talked and did some catching up. In no time it was 9pm and nanako left. Langa and I enjoyed the night by the fire cuddling and wathcing cheesy christmas movies.

_____________________________________

First honestly I didnt know what easy gifts for them so I jsut randomly came up with something ;w;. But I hope that was okay, againt hank you for 1k reads! crazy man. -kyo <3.^^