after fight

Reki and Langa never fought, and when they did it was small arguements over small issues. They have only ever had 3 big fights, which was tough but they made it though it, it mades them stronger. This time is was a bigger fight. Langa and Reki had very different reactions to these arguements. Langa is more chill, obviously he gets upset or mad, but Reki tends to stress over it and overthink everything. He knows its not healthy for him yet he cant stop.

  After a week of barely talking and not seeing each other they finally decided to meet up again and talk it through. Reki went over to Langas since his mom was out at work and they would have no interruptions or distractions. When he got there Langa noticed Reki was off. He could not tell what it was exactly. "Hi.." Reki said awkwardly, stepping inside and taking off his shoes. Langa led him to his room where they sat opposite of each other. Langa sat on his bed and Reki on the chair at his desk. "so, i would like to apologize for saying what i said, I now understand why it was wrong and I hope you could forgive me" Langa said followed by a long silence.

  "Its okay Langa, I overreacted it wasnt that big of a deal, but thank you for apologizing." He was generally really glad he took the charge and said sorry but he still felt a bit overwhelmed and just not right. Reki got up and moved to Langas bed and after sitting there for a moment wrapped his arms around him.  Langa pulled him closer and they sat there like that for a few minutes, taking it all in. "I missed you Reki" Langa whisper loud enough for the boy next to him to hear.

......

  It had been an hour since they made up and the boys were sitting out on the couch together binging a new show Langa had found. "When did you eat last?" Langa asked getting up from the couch, normally reki would answer quickly but today he didnt answer fast. "um... yesterday morning?" he answered being honest. Reki was a bit of a food addict, so for him to not eat anything for that long was very out of the normal. "Would you like any food?" There was another pause, "im not hungry" he said with a slight shake in his voice. Langa started to be concerned for reki and went to the kitchen to make food for himself. He decided to make some extra just incase Reki did end up wanting some food. From the kitchen Langa looked over into the living room and there Reki just sat spaced out. He became even more worried, but if something was wrong he would tell him, so he let it go slightly. After a good 20 minutes he went back to Reki and they continued to watch their show. Reki did not comment on anything in the show and neither did he ask for any of langas food. "Reki, you seem a bit stressed, do you want me to run you a warm bath? Itll help loosen you up." Langa asked putting his hand around rekis shoulder. " Im alright, I dont need a bath." His tone was different this time but langa didnt seem to pick up on it. "okay then, just lemme know if theres anything i can do"

  Finally they finished the first season of their show and decided they wanted to go to sleep. Reki walked out of the bathroom into langas dark room. HE slowly made his way to the bed and laid down. "come here," Langa whispered signalling for reki to cuddle. He laid in langas arms and langa was almost alseep when he noticed reki was wide awake. "Are you not tired?" Reki just shock his head, "you should try and sleep its good for you." Langa said playing with rekis hair. "What if i dont want to" he didnt know how to respond.

  "Reki if you get some sleep and eat some  breakfast in the morning I will take you on a nice date tomorrow to the skatepark and then we could go to the arcade after hows that sound?" Those two things were some of Rekis faourite things he couldnt pass this up. "Ok!" He said and not long after they were both alseep in each others arms.