i miss you

TW: su!c!de/attempt,body dysmorphia

Reki has seasonal depression, around the winter he always goes into this state. Langa knew and made sure he tried his best for Reki. Langa made sure he got all the love and attention and help he needed.

One year,3 years ago, reki attempted, but survived, he spent a few months in the hosptial recovering. Langa from there on out sure that wouldnt happen again.

.........................................

"Langa...im sorry." reki cried into langas shoulder. Langas rubbed his back trying to soothe him. "Its okay, you have nothing to be sorry about, you havent done anything." Reki shivered, Vulnerable. Langa held him, this made reki feel safer. When he was with langa, he knew he was safe, and loved. He stopped crying and the other boy kissed his face a few times before they went to go snuggle on the couch and watch movies.

"im so lucky to have you." Reki smiled as he cuddled closer to langa. "im just as lucky as you, i love you so much." Langa looked down to see reki asleep. so he decided to fall alseep too.

.......................

But, when langa isnt there, and rekis all alone its much harder on him. Reki cried in the corner of his roomtrying to block out all the bad thoughts, he anted to call Langa, but it was 2 in the morning and he didnt want to wake him up since he had a interview tomorrow for a job. He pushed his hands over his ears closer out all the sounds of the night.

Once he finished crying he went up to the bathroom and turned on the bright light. He looked in the mirrow looking at how he looked so haggard. he looked at his face, it was all red, and splashed some cold water on it, hoping to wake him up.

He didnt plan sleeping. His hair was all disheveled. Reki brushed his hair and tried to make it look like normal. Next he took of his hoodie, He noticed his body, "I really need to lose weight." He always wore baggu clothes to hide all his flaws. He put back on his hoodie, walking to his bed he picked up his headphones deciding to lsiten to music and videos before school.

.......................

5 years later, Reki and Langa are happily wed, they were now 26 and 27. They have their own appartment and they own a skate shop together. Reki's depression has become less 'seasonal'. only here and there does it come back, but when it does, langas there for him like he always has been.

"Langa, did i ever tell you how much i appriciate you?" Reki holds his hand. "You have," "Good and you know i do right?" Rekis moved his hand to his waist pulling him in. Langa leaned down and they got closer and closer. Then their lips touched, it was a short passionate kiss.

Langa's phone started to ring, "Im sorry give me one second baby." Langa stepped out of the room to talk to his mom. He only did this becuase a movie was playing in the back and he didnt want it to ruin the quality of the call. Reki then took a step out of the room to see Langa leaning against the wall casually chatting with his mom. "Hey." He whispered in langas other ear.

The bluenette jumped at the surprise. "sorry, mom reki jsut startled me." He put his hand on rekis head, ruffling his hair. "Oh, how is he can i talk to him?" "of course, here reki she wants to tlak to you." after what felt like a hour of talking they got to resume to their movie and cuddle session.

..........................

"Im sorry reki but tonight i wont be home, i have to go help my mom around teh house tonight, Her health hasnt been the best recently, so jsut tonight ok?" Langa Kissed reki, and gave him a small hug before leaving reki alone. "bye,luv." reki called out. "bye, ill see you tomorrow morning." Langa left and drove over to his moms.

...........................

that was 1 year ago. Langa got out of his car with a boquet of flowers. He walked on a side walked that was near a beach. Langa got closer to seeing the love of his life. He started to walk in a grass field and finally saw him. Tears started to roll down langas cheek. He set the flowers down. "Hi love, i miss you." He said fixing the flowers in front of Rekis grave.

   It read,

           Reki Hasegawa....

   Best son,friend,husband, to ever live.
             8/8/####