proposal

Today was the day. The day Langa planned to propose to Reki. He had wanted to do this for a while, but it felt like the right time. It was Reki's 27th birthday, and the boys had planned to go out on a dinner date to Reki's favorite place.  

Langa was very nervous, while he got ready, he rehearsed what he would say in his head. Combing out his light blue hair he looked at himself in the mirror to make sure he didn't look weird.  "Snow? you in here? it's time to go." Reki called out.  Stepping into their room. "Yes, I'm ready." He wore a light blue shirt with a white long sleeve under, making his eyes pop. This made Reki blush, "oh wow- you look great "he mumbled.  

Langa stepped forward to hold Reki," thank you love, you look very cute yourself." The redhead's heart was about to blow from Langa being like this. "Okay- well let's go, I'm so hungry" he whined.  They walked hand in hand out to the car.                                                                                                 .........................................................................................

After a 15-minute drive they arrived at a fancy restaurant.  Langa got out and walked to Reki's side of the car to open the door for him. "Why thank you Sir Hasegawa." Reki laughed out taking his arm. 

The two sat down and looked at the menu, "so many good choices!" He smiled lovingly at his soon to be husband. " What about this?" Reki pointed at an option on the menu. "It sounds good I think I'll get it." It was a Canadian dish Langa used to eat a lot back in Canada. "Can I try some?" "of course."                                                                                                                                                                                 ...............................................

After eating Langa paid, after convincing Reki to let him, and they walked outside to a beautifully lit park. "Woah it's so pretty here!" Reki beamed. The bluenette loved to see him like this, it made his heart flutter.  "Hey Reki come here." he brought him to a bench with a view over the ocean. It was a spectacular view from this seat and calming. They sat together enjoying each other's presences. Langa stood before Reki looking down at him. "You're so beautiful" Langa smiled and bent down on one knee before his lover. 

"Reki Kyan, I love you very dearly, you are amazing in every way, I want to spend my future with you, will you marry me?" He pulled out a small box with a golden ring inside. He looked eyes with him, Watching his eye's tear up. He fell down into Langas grasp. "of course, Langa!!" He said now bawling his eyes out. 

They stayed holding each other for a few minutes before deciding to put the rings on. "I'm so happy right now, I'm going through so many different emotions" Reki said sitting back on the bench with his head on Langas shoulder.  Langa took his hand and kiss his knuckles, "I love you so much, know that." He smiled then leaning over to kiss Reki on the lips. Reki smiled into the kiss pulling away, "I love you too."                                                                                                                                  ................................................................

Wow look at me coming out with a new story u-u. I hope this was good even though its kind of short. I've been super into mystic messenger again and I've been putting A LOT of time into that so sorry for the slow updates, ill try to have a new story out by Sunday so stay tunned for that xd. Anyways stay safe, and have a good night/day -Kyo <3.