langas birthday

Hehehehe happy birthday to the beautiful langa hasegawa! anyways on with the story.

Reki pov

Today was langas birthday, Im going to join him and his mom for dinner and then sleepover tonight for a little celebration. It was his 18th birthday. So i had to make sure it was special. This morning i sent him a good morning text and also wishing him a happy birthday.

I was in the shop(Dope Sketch) finishing langas gift. His board had jsut broke so I made him a special new one. It had his and mine character symbols on it together with a blue and red background. I Started to pack it up and leave. "BYe boss!" I yelled running out.

"bzzzzzzz-----bzzzz" My phone started ringing and I took out my phone to my precious langa calling. "Hey Reki, do you think you could show up a hour earlier? My mom set the wrong time for dinner so we have to go ealier for the reservation." I checked the time, its was 4:33, we planned to meet at 6:30. "of course yeah, Imma go and get ready since i just got home, Ill see you in a hour bye, love you!" "alright, love you too bye." He hung up.

I sighed, "What am I even gonna wear?" I ran to my room with the board in hand. I looked through all the clothes, throwing them all onto the floor.

"Honey whats going on?" My mom asked, looking at the clothes everywhere. "Oh, well Im jsut trying to find something to wear when i go to langa, i want to look decently good since it is his birthday." My mom giggled, and began picking up the clothes and looking through them. "Well what about these jeans?" She held up a pair of black ripped jeans. I nod. "And how about this shirt? You would look so cute in this." My mom put the yellow shirt next to the jeans.

"Well It doesnt actually look that bad, I guess ill go with that. Thanks mom," "of course sweety, im going to go see what the girls are up too, ill see you tomorrow."

Once she left I changed into the clothes, and it looked pretty good. I took off my head band and decided to brush my hair out a bit. "Mmmmm no" I put hte handband back on not liking the other choice. I got my phone and left for langas.

(once he gets to langas.)

I got to his door with hsi gift and knocked. The door slowly opened. "Reki!" Langa pulled me into a tight hug, pulling me back to kiss my cheek. "Why hello birthday boy," We laughed for a moment before walking inside. "So were going to leave in a few minutes, Wanna go put that into my room?" the blue haired boy asked. "Oh sure, actually this is your gift. When do you wanna open it." He paused for a moment and thought.

"do you think maybe we could do it now?" He muttered out. "Of course I dont care when we do it, I just hope you like it. " Well if its coming from you, itll be amazing, reki." The way he said my name made me get butterflies in my stomach.

We walked to his bedroom and sat ont he bed. He started to open it and the second he could see waht he is he tore it ou of the bad. HE starred at it in amazement. "Wow reki, Its so cool! I love it thank you so much." He said tracing his finger over the board. "Of course my love, anything for you." I went in for a kiss when his door opened. "boys let-" Nanako paused. "Im sorry for interrupting but its time to go." WE got uo and followed her to her car. Langa sat next to me in the middle seat, holding my hand.

"When she walked in I noticed you got all red,That was pretty cute." Langa whispered in a husky tone, knowing that made me flustered. oh-well-uh- you know I jsut wasnt ecpecting her to walk in, I just wanted a kiss." I ended teh sentence with a small pout. "well why dont I just give you one now."

He grabbed the side of my head turning me to face him and starred at me for  a second before I got impaitent and pulled him in.

(after dinner {Ik im lazy oki})

"that food was so good!" I said laying down on langas chest. He cuddled into me closer, and started to run his fingers through my hair. "Youre so sweet langa, what did i do to deserve you?" A light blush spread across his cheeks. He just kissed my forehead.

"I love you so much, reki. This is the best birthday Ive ever had. Thank you." "Im glad youre enjoying it, But i love you more." We ended up going back and fourth a few times. "Fine you win Langa, but only becuase its your birthday."

_________________________________________________

Ah yes I have no idea what im doing  but i hope its good - kyo 3.