❄️how I met your father❄️

They Have a kid named, zitzo. she's like 10, and they are like 35, just pretend she is somehow their biological child.

Langa Pov

"Hey Zitzo, how was school?" Reki asked hugging her as she walked into the door. It was her first day of 4th grade. She was really excited this morning."It was really fun! I met this girl named  Kazuna, she was so cute. " She continured to talk abt school until Reki told her dinner was ready.

"well that sounds really fun im glad you enjoyed it. Now come on dinners ready. "One sec papa, I need to change out of my uniform." I smiled at their interactions. Reki was so good with her, I love him so much. " Welcome home luv!" Reki hugged me tightly. " Thank you, i missed you so much." Reki teared up a bit. "Its been a week, one long week-"

I had been on a business trip out of state, it was only supposed to be 4 days but it ended up being a week, Longer then I planned. Reki is really clingly and hates being away from me, becuase it reminds him of our fight back in highschool. zitzo had also missed me alot, I felt very loved. BUt she made me a card for how much she missed me and couldnt wait for me to come back. It was so cute.

I ran my fingers through his hair, Reki biggest comfort. "I love you Reki, Now lets eat dinner."  We sat down and waited for Zitzo. "Hold on, im coming I needed to find a shirt to wear." I chuckled and watched the Red headed girl run don the hall. She pulled up her seat and put her hands together. "thank you for this meal!" And she started to stuff her face. Reki had just made some curry and it was so good.

"Its so good." I hadnt had a meal like this in a while. We continued to eat in silence. "Hey dad, How did you and papa even meet?" I starred at her shocked at first. "w-well um, We met in highschool." I paused thinking where to start." "go on" hs estarred me down waiting for something else to come out. "And well I had just gone to his school becuas ei transferred their from canada. I sat next to him and then on day while i was walking home he had me stop his skate board, and from their on out he taught me to skate, and we just started hanging out overall." Reki smiled, "Oh yeah I remember that."

"thats how i meet ur father though." She clicked her tongue. "thats it? Dang thats boreing." Reki and I looked at each other not sure what else to say. She laughed, "Im just kidding, your reactions were so funny." She smiled a evil grin, "so dad, Reki was your 'gay awaking' then?" "Okay continue eating and go finsih your homework," Reki said slightly blushing.

"Ugh fine, i was jsut curious." she took the last bite and put her bowl in the plate and walked off to her room. We did the same but walked over to the living room. We sat down and cuddled a bit. HE grabbed my hand started tracing the lines on my hands. "So I was your gay awakening?" The red head said breakign the silnce. "W-well I mean u-uh, yea.." I muttered. 

He laughed. "I love you so much langa." He kissed the back of my hand. "I love you too." I said kissing his forehead.
"He was hahah!" Zitzo said running away laughing. I just sighed and went back to talking with reki.