❄️sleep💧

Reki has been avoiding langa and langa has been very worried for his and reki's relationship. He tried talking to him in class but the red head would just stare out the window. Langa also tried to talk to him at work or S but he never showed up.

Langa went to Reki's house to see if he was home, he knocked on the door and to little surprise reki was the one, Not answering the door. "Oh Langa? are you here for reki?" He nodded. "Well im sorry he's not here he just went out for work, you should go see him at dope sketch." Masae said with a light smile. "Alright thank you Mrs. Kyan" Langa ran off towards the shop.

(Langa pov) 

I ran off down the street to dope sktech. This is now or never, he never talkes to me anymore we need to get this sorted out, i cant bare being away form him. I dont even know what I did but i can always try to make it up for him, i just cant lose him. Hes the only thing that has made me happy since my father died.

I slowed my pace as i lose breath. It started to lightly sprinkle, great.

I finally got to dope sketch and walked inside to see our boss standing at the counter. "Hey Langa, you here for a shift?" He looked over a piece of paper. "youre not schedlued so why you here?" I sighed, "Is reki here?" I muttered, completely out of breath. "He just left to go run a few boards out, sorry, but if you want to go wait in the back for him you can. Just letting you know hes been in a horrible mood today, so try not to make him too upset." He crossed his arms and gave me the key to the back room. "thanks." (( i actually dont know their bosses name, im just to lazy to search it up))

I waited about 1 1/2 hours for reki and just as i was about to go he trampled in. "l-langa...." He turned away to walk out and before he could i grabbed his hand. "Reki, pleae talk to me you have been ignoring me for 2 weeks now, please.." I probably sounded so pathedict in that moment. "No, im ignoring tou for a reason now let go, my mom said dinner ready." he tried to pull his hand away but failed.

"reki please we need to tlak this out, i cant lose you like i did my dad." Tears started to roll down my cheeks. "whats the point langa, Let me go!" He finally pulled his hand away leaving me thre helpless. Reki stormed out the building. It was completly pouring at this point. I wiped away my tears and got up and left. I wasnt sure where to go but i was determinded to get some kinda of answer out of reki. So i went back to his house, with a umbrella i had bought at the shop, we always sold them because this part of town was constantly raining.

(at rekis)

I reached the door again, and knocked a few times. After a few seconds koyomi answered the door. "You again? what are you here for now lover boy?" She scoffed under her breath. "Im here for reki is he here?" She looked down at the ground and saw rekis shoes, "yeah hes here, must be in his room. Come in." I came ina dn put my shoes and umbrella at the front door.

Masae walked around the corner and saw me, "Ah Langa! please come in, I have dinner ready if you want some food in a little, but Reki's in his room. He was a little moddy coming in so please try not to aggrovate him, thanks honey." she walked back into the kitchen, It did smell really good like some fresh food. I walked up the stairs to rekis room. THere I was rekis room. I gulped and knocked. I could hear faint whimpers on the other side of the door. "c-come in." I opened the door slowly and walked into rekis dark, messy room. I saw reki sitting on his bed crying starring right at me. I started to walk towards him.

"please dont come near me i dont want to hurt you." He demanded in a very stuttery tone. I got next to his bed and sat next to him. He wouldnt face me, this was a sight i had never seen reki in, voranable and frail. I put on arm around him and rubbed his shoulder to hopefully stop him from crying. "reki please look at me." I put my hand under his chin and turned him towards me. I moved my hand to his cheek rubbing it slowly. His soft expression was so cute yet so sad.

"langa, im sorry, i didnt mean to make you sad, i never wanted to hurt yo,please forgive me."  "of course i forgive you." I pulled him close adn kissed the top of his head. "I didnt mean to i swear." I sh'ed him. "Its okay just please, dont ever do it again." He nodded and put his head on my shoulder. Reki yawned very loudly. Then followed with his stomach growling.

We chuckled and went down stairs to eat some food before coming back upstairs. we changed into some pj's adn layed down.
"im so tired ive only sleep like 5 hours this whole week." Reki said kinda of yawning into the sentence. "you need some rest, baby." I played with his hair a bit and we both feel alseep.

He fell asleep and i thought to myself that reki got so worked up over something so small tha the went out of his way to avoid me and not even sleep or eat properly. It wasnt that big of a deal i thought but i guess reki thought it was huge. He only broke my skateboard- i mean sure i loved that board but he makes them, if it was that bad he could have just made me a new one. but oh well im jsut glad were back on good ends again.:D

..............
- kyo <3