❄️ice cream❄️

This idea is from weatherofdereamz___
..................

no ones pov

Langa and reki were on a date and joe and cherry made them take miya along since they were going to a ice cream shop.

Reki pov

I walked down the streets holding langas hand, we talked and laughed. It was all perfect, becides the kid who was walking along side us, miya. Cherry said that they were doing something important and he couldnt join along them.

We made out way to the shop and pushed the door open, the smell of different ice-creams brought back so many memories of being a kid. "Langa what do you want?" He starred at the different flavors and said " Do you wanna share a chocolate?" I nodded and ask for a chocolate.

"Um hello what about me?" I glared back at miya and sighed, "What do you want?" "I want a mint please" Miya said to the worker. "Alright 5.50 is your total." I pulled out my waller and handed her the money.

.........

We went and sat down at a table outside, the breeze was great and not to harsh. Langa and I were talking about skating,school,other people, everything. miya tagged in here and there. I went to feed langa a piece of the ice cream and after miya said "do i get to get fed?" He laughed after, I just blushed.

Miya took a piece of our ice-cream and tried it, "not bad slimes, but its to much for me." I just starred at him, and langa grabbed my hand and continued to flirt.

We ate ours and miya ate his mint icecream, He scoffed at somethings we had said. "hurry up and finish lovebirds so we can go." So me and langa finsihed up the ice-cream and we left.

Walking back to joes restraunt miya insisted he held hands with me and langa inbetween us. So here we are walking down the street with Miya on the left of me who was also holding langas hand. He was deffinently doing this to annoying me but oh well what else could i do?

__________________________________

Um Sorry this is short and i hope this is what you had inmind -kyo <3